PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   New 6.5 Lock Screen doesn't display caller name? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=64449)

fowen 04-10-2009 01:39 PM

New 6.5 Lock Screen doesn't display caller name?

I just upgraded to the Copper 6.5 ROM and have had a few small problems. The biggest problem I am experiencing is when the phone is locked and a call comes in the numbers shows but the name doesn't show until after I answer the call.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

slopokdave 04-10-2009 01:47 PM

Re: New 6.5 Lock Screen doesn't display caller name?

How do you get the phone lock screen in the first place? I am running Copper/6.5 and I haven't seen it...

Sorry couldnt help on your issue.

-Dave

MoonZ*BabysH 04-10-2009 01:48 PM

its been discussed in the Copper thread, look in there for the answer, good luck. any copper questions ask in the copper thread. more people who are expierencing the problem and know what your going through.

th3m3 04-10-2009 02:47 PM

Dave,
When you press "start" there should be the options to lock on the lower left had corner. Hope this helps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by slopokdave (Post 838970)
How do you get the phone lock screen in the first place? I am running Copper/6.5 and I haven't seen it...

Sorry couldnt help on your issue.

-Dave

fowen 04-10-2009 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonzbabysh (Post 838971)
its been discussed in the Copper thread, look in there for the answer, good luck. any copper questions ask in the copper thread. more people who are expierencing the problem and know what your going through.

I actually wish people who had questions even about a specific rom would make separate threads. It would make searching for solutions MUCH easier and questions/answers wouldn't be buried.

slopokdave 04-10-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by th3m3 (Post 839151)
Dave,
When you press "start" there should be the options to lock on the lower left had corner. Hope this helps.

Thanks. However I think when you sync with exchange it disables the lock screen and makes you use the password you setup when exchange is synced.... stupid functionality. :(

Hafrust 04-10-2009 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fowen (Post 838938)
I just upgraded to the Copper 6.5 ROM and have had a few small problems. The biggest problem I am experiencing is when the phone is locked and a call comes in the numbers shows but the name doesn't show until after I answer the call.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

It's an issue with 6.5 in general. I have a different 6.5 ROM and it does the same thing.