PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 02:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

skilledone is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Text Problem

I know this has been asked before and I've search for threads on it, they didn't have any useful information! I'm really becoming annoyed after I have back-n-forth texts with someone it shows that I have x-amount of unread text messages and or emails. I legit have to go through my threaded SMS each time and highlight each one for them to be "read". Someone, please just help me! To help anyone out that is wondering which ROM I'm using, it's Juicy's ROM 6 WWE with 3/27/09 as release date.

Last edited by skilledone; 04-08-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Text Problem

what i do instead of highlighting everyone of them is leave and come back when u come back it marks them all as read

Dank-Ass Robba

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

lordhelmet is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by havox22 View Post
what i do instead of highlighting everyone of them is leave and come back when u come back it marks them all as read
Yes, but that doesn't work if you get multiple messages in quick succession. You would then have to highlight each one. And as far as a solution. I have not found one yet myself. But I would venture to guess it has nothing to do with the ROM. I'd say it's a Windows M issue of not having a "mark all read" button for sms or a "clear count" type function. Hmm, sounds like a useful app to develop?
Old 04-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhelmet View Post
Yes, but that doesn't work if you get multiple messages in quick succession. You would then have to highlight each one. And as far as a solution. I have not found one yet myself. But I would venture to guess it has nothing to do with the ROM. I'd say it's a Windows M issue of not having a "mark all read" button for sms or a "clear count" type function. Hmm, sounds like a useful app to develop?
yes it does once ur ready to clear them just x & re open i just cleared 4 messages in 2 sec

edit: im using threaded messages if that helps

Last edited by havox22; 04-08-2009 at 05:40 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPRO2

Quirk is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Quirk

Inbox Extender... it will mark them all as read.
Attached Files
File Type: zip InboxExtender.zip (7.6 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro