PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 04:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO!
Carrier: Sprint

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A cool feature I wish my TP could do.

Not my Toilet Paper, my Touch pro.

I wish I could change my walpaper daily. That would be cool. Maybe it's because it's like 4AM and I haven't slept in 48 hours (road trip). But that would kick arse. A program tha changes your wallpaper/background on a daily basis from a folder you choose.

Another cool thing would be customizible buttons. Why? Not that I need one button to do one thing, but I would (right now) enjoy being able to do that.

Ya know, sleep deprovation is almost as good as being high yet in a strange different way. I want to drift off, yet because I've been clean for a while I am having fun with the illusion of being high.

I wish the speaker phone was LOUDER along with the earpiece. Got Mighty4.16 and it's supposed to fix it, but I want it LOUD. Maybe it's because I am getting old and my ears suck, but I want SONIC BOOM LOUD ringers and speaker phone.

Oreos. Man those would rock right now. The double stuff. Mmmmmmm. Rip off the black cookie (not racist) off of two of them, and then stick the two together to make a quad stuffed oreo. One bite, drink of milk. F yeah.

Good night/morning.
Isaiah 43:2 When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: A cool feature I wish my TP could do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
Not my Toilet Paper, my Touch pro.

I wish I could change my walpaper daily. That would be cool. Maybe it's because it's like 4AM and I haven't slept in 48 hours (road trip). But that would kick arse. A program tha changes your wallpaper/background on a daily basis from a folder you choose.

Another cool thing would be customizible buttons. Why? Not that I need one button to do one thing, but I would (right now) enjoy being able to do that.

Ya know, sleep deprovation is almost as good as being high yet in a strange different way. I want to drift off, yet because I've been clean for a while I am having fun with the illusion of being high.

I wish the speaker phone was LOUDER along with the earpiece. Got Mighty4.16 and it's supposed to fix it, but I want it LOUD. Maybe it's because I am getting old and my ears suck, but I want SONIC BOOM LOUD ringers and speaker phone.

Oreos. Man those would rock right now. The double stuff. Mmmmmmm. Rip off the black cookie (not racist) off of two of them, and then stick the two together to make a quad stuffed oreo. One bite, drink of milk. F yeah.

Good night/morning.
Well I believe AE+ or whatever it is called can do the buttons thing for ya. Amongst other progs.

The volume dealie, I believe there are also more programs that can further increase the volume. Mighty does increase it, but I don't think it increases as much as it could. So explorer some progs in the essentials.

As for daily changing wall paper, i haven't seen one for that. But there is a neat feature on the TP and you can use this feature daily if you wish, it's called "settings" lol.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
Old 04-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

hahah I have definetely pulled all nighters and encountered that half drowsy/half high state. It's fun until you crash and sleep for like 18 hours hahah.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO!
Threadstarter

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalfan View Post
Ask and you shall receive my sleepy headed Geeker Friend...

Try this badboy out..you can change the wallpaper in intervals ranging from every 30 seconds to eevery day..

VOILA !! Now your TP can be just as versatile as the other TP

Oh yea, +1 on the quad stuffed Oreo's
I don't even reember that post. Just like my old stoner days.

Thanks for the link!
Old 04-08-2009, 11:29 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalfan View Post
Ask and you shall receive my sleepy headed Geeker Friend...

Try this badboy out..you can change the wallpaper in intervals ranging from every 30 seconds to eevery day..

VOILA !! Now your TP can be just as versatile as the other TP

Oh yea, +1 on the quad stuffed Oreo's
good work!

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro