PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro/)
-   -   Activesync stopped working need help (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro/63876-activesync-stopped-working-need-help.html)

meanfishy 04-06-2009 04:54 PM

Activesync stopped working need help
 
1 Attachment(s)
I have been using Activesync for several years now with no issues and all of a sudden today when I hooked it up I got this error (attachment)

I ran the trouble shooter several times and it found no errors, I tried repairing no help, I un-installed an reinstalled still nothing.

Anyone have this before?
I won't flash to my new ROM until I backup my data.

dan-htc-touch 04-06-2009 05:23 PM

Re: Activesync stopped working need help
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by meanfishy (Post 828617)
I have been using Activesync for several years now with no issues and all of a sudden today when I hooked it up I got this error (attachment)

I ran the trouble shooter several times and it found no errors, I tried repairing no help, I un-installed an reinstalled still nothing.

Anyone have this before?
I won't flash to my new ROM until I backup my data.

try turning off advanced networking in activesync options on the phone

meanfishy 04-06-2009 05:33 PM

Re: Activesync stopped working need help
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch (Post 828719)
try turning off advanced networking in activesync options on the phone

Thanks for the suggestion, I found out what was causing the trouble while going to the options

dan-htc-touch 04-06-2009 05:42 PM

Re: Activesync stopped working need help
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by meanfishy (Post 828753)
Thanks for the suggestion, I found out what was causing the trouble while going to the options

what was it?

meanfishy 04-06-2009 05:48 PM

Re: Activesync stopped working need help
 
The exchange server I use was recently upgraded and the old server info was still present (even after I had removed it) so the 2 servers were conflicting with each other. we are good now though

dan-htc-touch 04-06-2009 05:49 PM

Re: Activesync stopped working need help
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by meanfishy (Post 828791)
The exchange server I use was recently upgraded and the old server info was still present (even after I had removed it) so the 2 servers were conflicting with each other. we are good now though

hate it when that happens


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0