PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 01:09 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: HELP VERY DESPERATE HOURS of research

I agree with Shadow... it sounds like your TP is already unlocked. While it says it will take approximately 10 minutes to perform the flash that unlocks the phone, it actually should only take a few seconds to unlock it.

Check your bootloader... does it say 0.37 CMONEX? If so, you are unlocked.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

idaman is keeping up the good workidaman is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

k checking the bootloader right now, again i unlocked it for the 100th time tonite supposedly ill check the bootloader one sec, thanks for your help, and if this is unlocked what am i doing wrong installing mightrom? it comes straitforward all i gotta do is unpack, and click the application..
Old 04-06-2009, 01:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

IT SAYS .37. CMONEX IT IS UNLOCKED WOOOOOOOOO, now if only i can get mightyrom to install itd be worth a million thanks anybody..
Old 04-06-2009, 01:13 AM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Which error code are you getting on the mightyrom flash? If it's not unlocked, it wouldn't even make 1%. Try re-downloading the rom, possibly... or even try a different rom, if only temporarily.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:16 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

+1 for trying a different rom, just to rule that out as an issue. Try SSK's or Groove's just to see if you can get one of them to flash successfully. If so, then redownload Mighty's and try it again.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

k i downloaded mightyROM 4.8_032509D and unpacked to desktop, opened folder, clicked on custom_RUU hit next and when it gets to the install percentage it gets to 1% and aborts and says "This update utility cannot be used for your PDA Phone. Please check your Update Utility"
Old 04-06-2009, 01:21 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by idaman View Post
k i downloaded mightyROM 4.8_032509D and unpacked to desktop, opened folder, clicked on custom_RUU hit next and when it gets to the install percentage it gets to 1% and aborts and says "This update utility cannot be used for your PDA Phone. Please check your Update Utility"
I believe you're trying to use a Diamond ROM. The Touch Pro version should be 4.16.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

im dlin mightyROm 4.16 i found on the forums to try that version, hopefully with success ty for your help so far tonite everyone im so done with my phone lol
Old 04-06-2009, 01:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by idaman View Post
4.8 is for the HTC Diamond. you are getting it from the wrong section of this forum. You need to go to the CDMA Touch Pro Upgrade forum and get Mighty's 4.16.
EDIT...dang...bazaiwolfe beat me to it again. That's twice in 1 day. LOL

Last edited by razorloves; 04-06-2009 at 01:25 AM.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

thanks, i mustve got my tabs mixed up i had about 20 of them, thank you im flashing that version now it seems to be working:he adbang: i appreciate it everyone its at 30 % THANK YOU will post if it works, THANKS to all

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro