PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 03:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Blackberry Curve 8330m
Carrier: Sprint

emaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Roaming??

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with something. I'm using Juice 6 Rom on my TP. In the phone settings under Network I can set the phone to Automatic-B which puts me in Roaming. When I do this I get EVDO on (I think) Altel's network. When I receive/make a call or send/receive a text it switches to 1xRTT just fine and works without an issue. The problem is when I try to access the internet. The phone trys to dial out #777 and reports and error in connection. So my question is how do I get it to connect to the internet? I would like to use EVDO when I am away from the house. I use WIFI when at home.
Old 04-04-2009, 04:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

emaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuff
Re: Roaming??

weather wont update...PRL and Profile update have nothing to do with the situation because I can connect to the internet on Sprints 1xRTT network just not in EVDO while Roaming on other networks. Sprint doesn't have EVDO here so I want to Roam and use another carrier's network to surf the net.
Old 04-04-2009, 05:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: Roaming??

bump---- Anyone?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro