PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 01:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool sadness and need suggestions

hey everyone. I killed my brand new touch pro today. (heed my warning folks, GET INSURANCE! I was stupid and did not have it!!! which I now regret... but hindsight...) anyway... I was out shopping today and somehow my phone case came dislodged from my purse and my phone got ran over. I think if the screen wouldn't have shattered the phone would still work but alas glass breaks. So I came here to comiserate and boo hoo over my dead phone... may we have a moment of silence since I JUST got it how I wanted it!!

Ok, silence over... I can't drop another $300 right now on a new pro and frankly it was bugging me anyway. I think my main concern is the qwerty was so hard to type with! but that was about it. I'm debating between the new treo pro and the blackberry 8330. I know! night and day right? I would love to have the new tp2 but I can't wait that long for a new phone so 1 of these will do in the meantime. I plan on going out Sunday afternoon/evening to get one so you guys don't have much time to weigh in your opinions. please don't get into why the touch pro is so much better or worse than the ones I'm looking at... this is a temp solution for a temp problem till I can get the tp2 later in the year (unless something bigger and badder comes out before then! LOL) thanks everyone!
Old 03-29-2009, 01:18 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: sadness and need suggestions

bummer, theres a palm pro for sale that seemed cheap. girls and shopping. lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
bummer, theres a palm pro for sale that seemed cheap. girls and shopping. lol
:P :P :P :P where is the palm pro for sale? and what's "cheap" lol
Old 03-29-2009, 01:22 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...541#post806541 here ya go, price has dropped. hope it helps
Old 03-29-2009, 01:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

yeah $250... I can get it from sprint for $200...
Old 03-29-2009, 01:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

well... I just read on a blackberry forum programs can NOT be installed to the storage device! rules out a blackberry all together. back to the treo...
Old 03-29-2009, 01:32 AM
acs tester

i gota 6900 you can use till the tp2 is out. mint condition and its totally fresh off a hard reset.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

for real? are you pulling my leg? I've been up almost 24 hours, upset over my phone and now it's almost 1 am and I can't sleep... don't mess with me Darren! If I like I might even offer to buy it! But you have NOOOO idea how much stress this would take off me to borrow it for a while!
Old 03-29-2009, 01:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

oh crap... like I said I've been up a long time... did I misunderstand the offer?
Old 03-29-2009, 02:05 AM
acs tester

its not activated, but you can use it till you get something else. i dont wanna sell it, i love that baby. if you wanna buy it you can also do that, i gota pro and diamond so it just sits here. can you just activate it on your account? i never sold a ppc, i give all my old phones to womens shelters for abused women. just a little good for women wronged by men.
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro