PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 07:56 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
hard reset wont fix, any other way to help bicked phone?

Loaded some rom, but it wont boot up. reset didnt do anything, any other way please. thanks for any help.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond & Touch Pro

mizzle80 is becoming a great contributor
Re: hard reset wont fix, any other way to help bicked phone?

will it come on, if so then force it into bootloader and reload another ROM
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:48 AM
VIP
Threadstarter

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

i got it into bootloader, but when i reload another rom i get an error saying the update utility cannot connect to your pda phone. so how can i get the rom loaded on. sorry im a newb so i need step by steps. thanks.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimecm View Post
i got it into bootloader, but when i reload another rom i get an error saying the update utility cannot connect to your pda phone. so how can i get the rom loaded on. sorry im a newb so i need step by steps. thanks.
flash from the sd card

Flash from microSD Card (Thanks to MadlyAlive):

1. Make sure you backup anything that is necessary to your day to day operations! At a minimum, please perform an ActiveSync to Outlook or your Exchange server prior to flashing!
2. Rename the custom ROM NBH file from RUU_Signed.nbh to RAPHIMG.nbh
3. Copy RAPHIMG.nbh to the root of your microSD Card.
4. Hold the Volume Down and Power button simultaneously. While you're still holding those 2 buttons, press the reset button with your stylus.
5. When your Touch Pro tells you to do so, press the power button to begin the flash process. If you do not get the message to press the power button to flash, there is a mistake in the name of the NBH file or you do not have the file at the root of your microSD card.
6. When flashing is complete, perform a soft reset.

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 04-05-2009, 05:24 AM
VIP
Threadstarter

So what does that mean put the NBH file at the root of the sd card? whats the root?
sorry again for the dumb questions.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
So what does that mean put the NBH file at the root of the sd card? whats the root?
sorry again for the dumb questions.
the nbh file is the rom file. When you download a custom rom, one of the files will usually be named ruu_signed.nbh. The root means not in any folder.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:12 AM
VIP
Threadstarter

Dang now I owe you guys a round of beers. Unless pushing the thank you button is good enough for you which i did, anyways thanks for the help and info, it now works.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59

Quote:
Dang now I owe you guys a round of beers. Unless pushing the thank you button is good enough for you which i did, anyways thanks for the help and info, it now works.
Around here all you have to do is ask and there will be plenty of people to help you. The only dumb question is the one not asked.
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro