PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 12:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 32GB HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular510jungleboy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 510jungleboy
Re: im so sad i dont have a touch pro anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclegend20 View Post
idk why but i sold my touch pro for 250
i needed cash also since i heard of the touch pro 2 coming soon to sprint
"executive services lady maybe by june 31st along with the Pre"
i decided to sell it
please tell me i made a wise choice
touch pro value would go down closer to the touch pro 2 release.
i think i could have definetly gotten more then 250
it was brand new used for only two weeks
Don't feel sad for letting it go. But I do feel sad for you because you let it go for $250.00. I let mine go for $320.00 (Without the adaptor and 32GB of course), and downgraded to HTC Touch, with the same mode transition from the TP. " Downgrade to Upgrade " , just means to show that you are keeping up with technology and prepping the money for the new toy. Be Happy
Old 04-03-2009, 12:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 3G?

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff

They are replacing moguls with TP's its just random. Sometimes you get a TP sometimes you get a mogul. It just depends on what you have. Thats only online though. If you call you have to call and ***** a tone about how bad your mogul is and how you want to quick Sprint because its such a peice of **** phone lol. However this is kind of a form of insurance fraude and I dont recomend it. Seriously its kind of ****ed up. The mogul is a sweet phone if you hook it up with some programs. Mine has touch flow, nice touch style home screen, skyfire, youtube and pandora. The problem with the mogul is its unreliable. One minut it works great the next it works like a paper weight.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:48 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclegend20 View Post
i want to check if they are replacing moguls with touch pros
i might activate the mogul fora like am onth then switch
A couple of months ago, people were getting advanced exchanges of Moguls to TPs. I know because I don't have TEP, and I got a new TP for 119$ (w/extra batt), and I didn't even have to renew my contract. =D>

I think they got so many Moguls back on that little deal, they have plenty of refurbed Moguls to send out now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II / HTC T7380, HTC EVO

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83

+1 I didn't have TEP on my mogul or any insurance for that matter. I kept trying the online advance exchange site. 3 days later they offered me a BNIB TP Kit that came with a spare battery for $55 + mail off my mogul when I got the TP. Never looked back and I certainly don't miss it.

I look back in the mogul forum here on ppcgeeks from time to time and almost all the posts to me seem like the same ol stuff White spots, bad keyboards, Lack of ram, Why is it so slow type posts. The TP forum on the other hand actually has people posting more positive things / tips & tricks for the TP.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

03LXV6 is a n00b

The lady on the phone lied to you. June 31st will never come.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bullet2300 is keeping up the good workbullet2300 is keeping up the good work

Unless Sprint plans on adding a day to June, you got played lol.

31st of June is impossible!
Old 04-03-2009, 12:43 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The Rhodium (CDMA TP2) is on the Sprint Roadmap, so it should come eventually to Sprint, it's just a matter of how long it'll be delayed

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro