PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 09:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 3G?
Carrier: Sprint

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul too...

I am leaving the Mogul behind I like the Touch pro, but the slim ness of the Diamoned is attractive. Is the Diamoned and Touch pro the exact same phone or No? Besides the memory card slot and external keyboard are there any advantages to either phone over the other?

I know this has probably been covered but this freaking forum search is practicly usless. So thanks in advance
Old 04-02-2009, 09:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Mogul too...

The diamond does not have a camera flash. It does have FM Radio built in though. I've heard a lot of people say the Touch Pro is a bit quicker. I've used both and I really did love the size of the diamond, but I missed having the slide out keyboard too much.

Last edited by razorloves; 04-02-2009 at 09:36 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch, touch pro, HTC Hero, HTC Touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

d.raw247@gmail.com is becoming a great contributor

roll with the touch pro, way better phone than the diamond. i had the htc touch and loved it over the mogul. but now with the tp i will never go back to thin. thick is good, shows character and beefiness lol. this thing has power and more than the mogul without the edges
Old 04-02-2009, 11:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilk View Post
Besides the memory card slot and external keyboard are there any advantages to either phone over the other?
TP has video out.

~John
Old 04-02-2009, 11:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Intrepid
Carrier: The Now Network

rafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to rafyrod

both have the same spec's like the rom, and ram the only difference is the keyboard, camera flash, expandable memory slot, and some app that comes with the touch pro like the word presentation app and some others.
alot of people seems to like the pro because of those things.... hope this help
Old 04-02-2009, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch, touch pro, HTC Hero, HTC Touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

d.raw247@gmail.com is becoming a great contributor

could there be more, check the forums and you will find tons of things to keep you interested. i had gotten bored with the touch and now i have new life!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro