PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 05:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Streaming media to TP from Desktop

I've posted threads, searched and searched and nobody has being able to help me. All i want to do is find a media player for my TP that can search my network for shared media files and stream them while I have my TP hooked up to my stereo. I've tried the HTC network plug in but I can only choose one file to play. If anybody can help me through the steps I will appreciate and be sure to hit your hit your thank button.

Old 04-02-2009, 05:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

krashx6 is a n00b
Re: Streaming media to TP from Desktop

orb.com

use it everyday
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by krashx6 View Post
orb.com

use it everyday
Thanks my geek buddy!! Will def. look into that
Old 04-02-2009, 06:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillAByteZ View Post
I've posted threads, searched and searched and nobody has being able to help me. All i want to do is find a media player for my TP that can search my network for shared media files and stream them while I have my TP hooked up to my stereo. I've tried the HTC network plug in but I can only choose one file to play. If anybody can help me through the steps I will appreciate and be sure to hit your hit your thank button.
You started a thread yesterday on this same exact thing and I made some very useful and knowledgeable suggestions and alternatives for you and you just abandoned it with no reply? That's very unappreciative.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
You started a thread yesterday on this same exact thing and I made some very useful and knowledgeable suggestions and alternatives for you and you just abandoned it with no reply? That's very unappreciative.
I actually did. But if you read right i was only able to choose one file with HTC network plug in. I really did appreciate your answer.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillAByteZ View Post
I actually did. But if you read right i was only able to choose one file with HTC network plug in. I really did appreciate your answer.
Wow...You must be seeing things. You did not reply at all to my suggestions and helpful comments. Here is a link to the thread so you can look for yourself. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63346
Old 04-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I did what you told me to do. Im sorry If I offended you just thought no one else was going to reply. It was 2:30 am where Im at. My tp is in my workgroup not domain. Im really sorry about that.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

bugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuff

http://didiom.com/
"With Didiom's new, all-in-one application, you can stream music from your PC to your phone wirelessly, for free. Choose from your own music library, or buy and download from the Didiom Marketplace of over 1 million songs."

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro