PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 10:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Baby Jai is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
spelling sucks on the pro

ok I did the mogul one, I liked how it used to fix words automatically but its not doign that even after i installed the mod, what else could i do
Old 04-02-2009, 09:46 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: spelling sucks on the pro

you mean besides learning to spell better?

what are you typing in and it's auto correcting, are you texting and trying to us T9?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:03 PM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
hahah u beat me to it...i was about to post that untill i looked down and saw ur post...im not sure i would have started this thread lol...

but not to be mean cuz im not...there are a few spelling programs around...most of which i believe are free...im not gonna search the site for u...but im sure there is some here http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/software-1-date.html check it out and see...
Old 04-02-2009, 11:17 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Baby Jai is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post

what are you typing in and it's auto correcting, are you texting and trying to us T9?
i can spell good hun the purpose is like if i add a t at the end of help like helpt the mogul would fix that, the touch pro doesnt. But thanks hun
Old 04-02-2009, 11:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC G2 and HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Matchstick is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Matchstick Send a message via MSN to Matchstick Send a message via Yahoo to Matchstick Send a message via Skype™ to Matchstick

You know. I understand about the learning to spell better. But I also liked how, on the Titan if you forgot to capitalize a standalone "i" it would do it for you automatically, or if you went teh, instead of the because you were typing too fast (we've all done it) it would auto correct, or it would automatically put the apostrophe in when you typed, for instance, "theyre" it would turn it into "they're" for you. And for some reason the TP doesn't do that. It has the option to "Enable auto correct" but when it's checked, it doesn't autocorrect anything. Ever.

I can understand how that would be slightly annoying. Especially when there doesn't seem to be any valid reason as to why it doesn't work.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:29 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Baby Jai is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchstick View Post
You know. I understand about the learning to spell better. But I also liked how, on the Titan if you forgot to capitalize a standalone "i" it would do it for you automatically, or if you went teh, instead of the because you were typing too fast (we've all done it) it would auto correct, or it would automatically put the apostrophe in when you typed, for instance, "theyre" it would turn it into "they're" for you. And for some reason the TP doesn't do that. It has the option to "Enable auto correct" but when it's checked, it doesn't autocorrect anything. Ever.

I can understand how that would be slightly annoying. Especially when there doesn't seem to be any valid reason as to why it doesn't work.
thats exactly what i am saying, its hte point that it doesnt do that and I even have the cab that someone released that said it did it
Old 04-03-2009, 12:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

funbobnopants is keeping up the good workfunbobnopants is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to funbobnopants

Try installing pocketcm keyboard version 0.14, you can find it at http://www.pocketcm.com/keyboard.php It adds an auto complete function to your sip no matter which one you use, and it remembers frequently typed words. Much nicer than stock. If this helps hit Thanks.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

funbobnopants is keeping up the good workfunbobnopants is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to funbobnopants

Try installing pocketcm keyboard version 0.14, you can find it at http://www.pocketcm.com/keyboard.php It adds an auto complete function to your sip no matter which one you use, and it remembers frequently typed words. Much nicer than stock. You don't actually set your sip to pocketcm keyboard, not sized for VGA but the auto complete works in all your other sips. If this helps hit Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro