PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 01:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thestick00
Tasks on the Today Screen

Hello guys. I am attempting to put a bunch of stuff in my calendar. Basically these are not appointments but rather tasks for a given day. I may have 1-3 tasks to complete each day over the next 5 months. My question is, I can not seem to figure out a way to display tasks for today on the today screen with TF3D enabled. Upon some research I learned about pocket informant and Today Agenda. However, I can not find Today Agenda and I do not think pocket informant is free. Does anyone suggest anything? Yes, i know i can go to the program tasks and it will list the tasks I have. I was looking for something a little less subtle. Turn and your screen and BOOM, you have tasks that need doing. Like I said, I am using TF3D and it only displays appointments as far as I can see. I suppose I could list them as appointments, but I rather not, as they dont have a designated time and or place, and are tasks to be completed in nature, not appointments. Anyone with ideas and links or cabs? Your help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thestick00
Re: Tasks on the Today Screen

Nobody, has anything. I can't imagine that. It seems like a pretty reasonable request. If this is not possible, let me know also. If that is the case I will just use appointments, though I really think there has to be a way to view tasks without going into the program.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

haus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuff

I'm new to the TP (so I have a lot of catching up to do here), but I've been searching and I don't believe anyone has come up with anything yet. I think there are tools for customizing TF3D...maybe a new tab could be created...lots of work, probably.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:18 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!
Carrier: Sprint

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

You should try "second today", and with TF3D on one screen and a calendar app on the other. Today Agenda should work fine. You could also try Pocketbreeze (look for the latest Beta in their forums for finger friendly version) or SPB Diary. In either program you can display tasks and calendar events in many ways. As far as viewing tasks in TF3D, no such luck for nowm you would have to make all of your tasks as calendar events. Good luck to you.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro