PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 05:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (XV6875)
Carrier: Verizon

llea1 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Auto Screen Rotation for Touch Pro???

It seems that every program i look at including GSen and Gyrator allow for the auto screen rotation of the diamond and diamond pro but not for the touch pro. i'm not asking why they don't support it but im asking if anyone knows of a similar program that works on the verizon touch pro or any touch pro for that matter?
Old 04-01-2009, 06:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Auto Screen Rotation for Touch Pro???

I've never tried it, but just did a quick google search and found this. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...hlight=gyrator
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Now supports ALL HTC Diamond/HTC Diamond Pro variants!

Gyrator has an advanced graphical configuration interface which can be used to create
thousands of combinations of events to suit every users needs. Windows can be excluded
from all events, or only some of them. Customisable sound events can be triggered, and
the device can be made to vibrate for any event. The keypad can be locked, the screen
can be turned off, or the entire device can be instructed to suspend.

There's alot more information, too much to display here, along with advanced information
and guides on the project website which can be found at: http://gyrator.brins0.net

If you are interested in what's new, check the Version History on the project site.

Hope you enjoy using this program and that it's useful to you in some way...
__________________________________________________ __________________________
Requirements:
- HTC Diamond / HTC Diamond Pro
- WM6+
- .NET Compact Framework v3.5

If you really like this program, and want to buy me a coffee, you can do so here

A big thanks to my beta tester "LucidObscurity" from the forums, who's helped me iron out some of the small bugs.
Also a big thanks to one of my kind users, "Kiekeboe100", for donating the webspace gyrator.brins0.net is hosted in.
Forum user "starbase64" has written a useful tutorial for German Gyrator users which can be found here: http://www.handy-faq.de/forum/window...n_rotator.html
More information and download HERE

THIS WORKS ON THE TOUCH PRO some people refer to the touch pro as the diamond pro
Old 04-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

those programs work for the touch pro as well. 90+% of the time anything that works on the diamond will work on the touch pro as well and vice versa. for my rotation needs i use change screen. cab is attached
Attached Files
File Type: cab changescreen_inst.cab (62.0 KB, 76 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (XV6875)
Threadstarter

llea1 is just getting started

thanks. ill give a try
Old 04-01-2009, 06:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Tuffgong4 is keeping up the good workTuffgong4 is keeping up the good work

I use changescreen with my touch pro and have had no problems.....
Old 04-01-2009, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

crazaytalent is keeping up the good workcrazaytalent is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by llea1 View Post
It seems that every program i look at including GSen and Gyrator allow for the auto screen rotation of the diamond and diamond pro but not for the touch pro. i'm not asking why they don't support it but im asking if anyone knows of a similar program that works on the verizon touch pro or any touch pro for that matter?
Diamond Pro is the touch pro... I dont even know why peopl call it a diamond pro... its the touch diamond, and the touch pro, which is just the diamond w/ the keyboard.. they share the same software and as started b4, unless specifically specified, whatever apps run on diamond, run on pro and vice versa...
Old 04-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the general Touch Pro Forum.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro