PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 04:46 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Second Today and weather thread?

im probably an idiot, but i can not find the thread regarding running second today and a weather application. i want to do this as the closest city to me that i can get to work in rhomdium is 2 hours away, in a different state even...can anybody help?

thanks in advance

Help Me Help You
Old 04-01-2009, 04:57 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Second Today and weather thread?

try this app i just got it and works great
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTCWeatherMasterRhodium2.0Beta1.CAB (366.0 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:59 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Threadstarter

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i used that and it froze my internet but there might be something going on with my service too.....ill see what happens...
Old 04-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

are you sure you were using this version. this one just came out a couple days ago. i know when i first flashed to the rhodium manila i was using version 1.3 and it kept crashing but this one works flawlessly
Old 04-01-2009, 05:41 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
are you sure you were using this version. this one just came out a couple days ago. i know when i first flashed to the rhodium manila i was using version 1.3 and it kept crashing but this one works flawlessly
yes i just downloaded that this morning.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

marcun is just getting started
Lightbulb Re: Second Today and weather thread?

Not sure if this is what you were looking for, but I found this over at XDA yesterday. It was exacly what I was looking for...

Just unload TouchFLO, reset, and replace the file in the "\windows" folder with this one. This removes all the countries and gives you just the US cities. Worked perfect for me.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=3519352&postcount=862
Old 04-02-2009, 08:45 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Attached is the manila file I use for the list of states(may be the same as from the XDA-Developers link, not sure tho). Along with that file, you also need to change the weather server, by adding the following key(string value)...

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
Weather.ServerURLOverride="http://weather.not2advanced.com/htcweather/forecastdata.php?ac=XDADevs&locCode=%25ls&version= 1&device=innovation"

FYI, note the SPACE between = and 1&device. That space was part of the link I copied and was not put there by the boards, so I kept it there. not sure if it is needed, but the link, as posted(including the space) works for me.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2330fc3c_manila.zip (580.9 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-06-2009, 07:38 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the general Touch Pro Forum.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro