PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 09:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Trophy
Carrier: Verizon

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TF3D 2 Internet fix!

I was browsing around the Manila 2 thread, and I found a fix deep into the thread that I didn't see before.

It fixes the internet so that you can add push pages I guess. Here's the page where I found it, posted by Xboxmod himself:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...93531&page=168

The fix is attached.

I just tried it, and I can confirm that it works on my Alltel Touch Pro running Merdin's rom.
Attached Files
File Type: cab xbmod internetportal fix.cab (131.1 KB, 54 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Oxymoron238; 03-29-2009 at 09:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

bugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuff
Re: TF3D 2 Internet fix!

I installed this the toher day and it lets me add some pages (not all pages) and it doesn't seem to actually speed up the time it takes to load a page even if the apge should have been pushed (I changed the push settings, tec).
Old 03-30-2009, 01:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

so is this worth it really?
Old 03-30-2009, 01:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Trophy
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hmm... it seems to come up pretty quick for me. But then again, I'm running Merdin's Wm 4.1 rom. EVERYTHING is quick on that rom.

Xboxmod said that this fix would be in the Manila fix v1D. Maybe he hasn't finished working on it yet.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!!!!!!!!

Young Melo is just getting started

Thanks worked for me!!!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 01:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: TF3D 2 Internet fix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymoron238 View Post
Hmm... it seems to come up pretty quick for me. But then again, I'm running Merdin's Wm 4.1 rom. EVERYTHING is quick on that rom.

Xboxmod said that this fix would be in the Manila fix v1D. Maybe he hasn't finished working on it yet.
Yeah, Merdin's Lite 4.1 ROM is the fastest ROM that I tested on this website and the usability is just awesome....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro