PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 04:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Blackberry Curve 8330m
Carrier: Sprint

emaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Getting Touch Pro soon

Hey everyone I'm about to receive my Touch Pro in the mail tomorrow and I have a few questions. (I'm updating from Touch Vogue)

1. Whats the fastest 3d Rom for it?
2. what are some cool apps for it? (free or not)
3. Any cool games? (preferably ones that use the Accelerometer)

Thanks in advance
Old 03-31-2009, 04:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Keir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to Keir333 Send a message via Yahoo to Keir333 Send a message via Skype™ to Keir333
Re: Getting Touch Pro soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by emaster101 View Post
Hey everyone I'm about to receive my Touch Pro in the mail tomorrow and I have a few questions. (I'm updating from Touch Vogue)

1. Whats the fastest 3d Rom for it?
2. what are some cool apps for it? (free or not)
3. Any cool games? (preferably ones that use the Accelerometer)

Thanks in advance
Here's a great place to start-

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42730

Hope this helps

-Keir-
Old 03-31-2009, 02:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

TP essential sticky at the top
Old 03-31-2009, 11:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

emaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuffemaster101 knows their stuff

AHH thanks man! I gave thanks to both of ya
Old 03-31-2009, 11:53 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

depending on which touch pro you are getting
i would suggest using lllboredlll's rom for a clean and SUPER fast rom
or Silence 9 for a more loded and still speedy rom
and if you have any experience with cooking you can try lllboredllls new 1.9.3 kitchen! even if you dont have experience it is super simple!
I would definately start with those two and try other roms because everyone has their own opinion

as for games i really like being able to use an emulator like pocketGBA or pocketSNES there are so many fun games to play
also warcraft 2 is very fun and so is Doom, quake, and duke nuk'em!
Old 04-01-2009, 12:00 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Welcome to the TP side of the house my friend
check out this link http://sites.google.com/site/ppcgeek...om-information
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:02 AM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i have been using Juicy6 ( click on my sig) and its fast.. a friend with a TP noticed today( he is stock) and now wants me to flash his TP... lol

and the other guys have mentioned some good places to check... go from there.. enjoy your pro.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

So iv been looking around as you guys have said. And I was wondering what RHODIUM MANILA is? the only thing I could tell is that its the stock rom from the touch pro 2? is that what it is? and whats this G-sensor everyone is talking about? Thanks for the help and the link/info now im just waiting for the dam UPS to bring me my new phone lol

btw: I gave thanks to everyone who replied.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:42 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The Rhodium Manila is the new touch flo interface that is supposedly on the new Touch Pro 2. Unfortunately it's pretty buggy right now and people are having issues with it. I wouldn't play with it until you are able to install everything you like and start backups on your phone. PIM Backup is good for texts and stuff, but if you want program and registry backups you'd have to look into Sprite Backup.

The G-sensor just determines the position of the phone (sideways, upright, flat on the desk face down, etc) and if it's being subjected to any movement. There are a couple programs that take advantage of this including some programs that auto rotate programs for you as well as an alarm you can shake, hahah.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Ahh ok got it. I have manila 2d on my touch (which died) and im getting a free replacement from sprint (touch pro). I'm just excited about getting TF3d lol finally lol
Just before my touch died I used PIM to backup everything lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro