\"PPCGeeks\"

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   I might end up sellin my TP :( (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=62990)

KillAByteZ 03-30-2009 03:46 PM

I might end up sellin my TP :(

Just as the title says...I might sell my TP. I've made this decision based on Alltel's bad reps. See we got screwed over when we upgraded our plan and now we getting charged excessively and right now we can't afford what they are charging so we are just canceling our contract. We've talked to CS and they say "oh ok we already fixed your issues" and we check our balance and its still the same! I guess we made a bad decision trusting our friend that works at our local alltel.

hypeo 03-30-2009 03:59 PM

Re: I might end up sellin my TP :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillAByteZ (Post 810888)
Just as the title says...I might sell my TP. I've made this decision based on Alltel's bad reps. See we got screwed over when we upgraded our plan and now we getting charged excessively and right now we can't afford what they are charging so we are just canceling our contract. We've talked to CS and they say "oh ok we already fixed your issues" and we check our balance and its still the same! I guess we made a bad decision trusting our friend that works at our local alltel.

don't give up so easy!!! You can talk to supervisors from Alltel and explain your situation. Don't do it at a store though as they only have limited power to modify any account. Try their 800 # and ask to speak to an account canceling representative.

KillAByteZ 03-30-2009 04:32 PM

I going to try doing that later on. i really need my phone, im probably missing alot of service calls.

igot5onitt 03-30-2009 05:51 PM

dude are you kidding me.. if CS is saying they fixed your bill.. ***** them out.. download the call recorder app and play it back to a supervisor..
shouldve got sprint.. u call in with a problem and they credit your account.. ALMOST GUARANTEED!!

ruskiyab 03-30-2009 05:55 PM

This is extremely relevant to the Touch Pro discussion

jmorton10 03-30-2009 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by igot5onitt (Post 811202)
shouldve got sprint.. u call in with a problem and they credit your account.. ALMOST GUARANTEED!!

I believe I have seen way more complaints about Sprint billing in these boards than any other service.

~John

gator352 03-30-2009 07:14 PM

My service with sprint has been great and I can't complain. Just about everytime I call them, my problem gets taken care of in a timely fashion......OP, just keep at them and don't let them beat you. After all you are the customer and they want to keep you as you are helping the CEO's get their millions in bonuses.

x10guy 03-30-2009 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 811304)
I believe I have seen way more complaints about Sprint billing in these boards than any other service.

~John

I've had very few problems with Sprint so far (going on 9 years now). Are they perfect? No... but haven't had huge issues with them either.

Perhaps the reason why you have seen more complaints is probably because there are more sprint users on this board. (and of course people tend to speak up when they are dissatisfied with the service. Generally when people are satisfied, they are silent on this board)

loren646 03-30-2009 09:54 PM

yeah get on them.

510jungleboy 03-30-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 811304)

~John

Thats because Sprint has more customer. :)