PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 02:22 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!
Carrier: Sprint

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Picturemail Problems again! 3-26-09

Is anyone else having problem receiving picturemail again?It seemed to be working fine and now it all screwed up again. I have missed 5 pictuemail messages in the last 2days.

Two of which were not picturemail. they were regular text messages. I dont know how the hell that happend but it did. I dont know it the persons sent the messages by MMS with their carrier and that's why they came up as pictuemail, but that's all I can think of.

I jsut sent a picturemail to my Pro from my iC902 and it worked. So I really am confused now.

Any ideas.?

BTW: I dont have Personalizer installed.

Last edited by shaun0207; 03-26-2009 at 02:43 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:45 PM
GRB
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint since 98

GRB is becoming a great contributor
Re: Picturemail Problems again! 3-26-09

The picturemail blows with sprint.
Anytime I get an animated text it goes to my picture mail, but it's always just a still photo.
So I must go to the picture mail sight to view a simple animated text message.

Last edited by GRB; 03-26-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:51 PM
DaGreatOne
Threadstarter

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
Anytime I get an animated text it goes to my picture mail, but it's always just a still photo.
I have SomeGuy's sMMS installed too. I dont think any of them will allow you to see animated gifs. I jsut save the gifs to my memory card, they use Resco Phto Viewer Pro to see teh GIF file.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

slydog43 is keeping up the good workslydog43 is keeping up the good work

why not use the latest Arcsoft? Works great
Old 03-26-2009, 03:28 PM
DaGreatOne
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by slydog43 View Post
why not use the latest Arcsoft? Works great
that's what I've been hearing. SomeGuy's App works great as well. I kinda like Sprints app because its easier to send pics to multiple contacts and I like the threaded messaging so I can see all the different pics me and friends send back and forth
Old 03-26-2009, 03:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

DrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I use the Arcsoft that jaminmc made out of the Treo Pro files and it works great and is still working right now.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61802
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:09 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

arcsoft is great. you want to send it to multiple people, you just type the name in t9, click it, it brings up the number, click that, and then type another name, click it, click the number, do it again.... haven't had picmail problems since installing it. sprint's picturemail has always been garbage, but arcsoft seems to be the answer. i get picmails within a minute of it being sent.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:14 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I wish I used PicMail more. There aren't many people I know with unlimited texting and even less that are willing to pay .50 or so cents to send a picture. The Sprint picturemail program is horrifically slow too. Oh well, at least we have picture mail on the TP. My old mogul had to go to a website to view picture mail, that would've been horrible if I didn't have data or a texting plan as I'd have to pay .50 cents for a link and pay extra dough for the data necessary to access the page.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Devilstrider is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
Mine move.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

Beejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
Is anyone else having problem receiving picturemail again?It seemed to be working fine and now it all screwed up again. I have missed 5 pictuemail messages in the last 2days.

Two of which were not picturemail. they were regular text messages. I dont know how the hell that happend but it did. I dont know it the persons sent the messages by MMS with their carrier and that's why they came up as pictuemail, but that's all I can think of.

I jsut sent a picturemail to my Pro from my iC902 and it worked. So I really am confused now.

Any ideas.?

BTW: I dont have Personalizer installed.
Arcsoft is the way to go bro, I have had ZERO problems with it and it sends it fast!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro