PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 07:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

JoePuetoRico is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Full screen caller id

mmmmmmmm I have a diamond but am getting the touch pro on monday I have a version of s2u2 and it works great on the diamond vga screen wich I understand is the same as the touch pro screen let me see if I can find the link sorry I can't insert the cab but I'm on a mac right now and can't sink my phone to this my girlfriend has an Iphone so she got this in case I dont find it search the diamond forum on here that's where I got it if not I'll search for it as soon as I get home so I can post it k ................. fu$%ng Iphone and macs make our lives soooooo hard lol!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

ign 5 is a n00b

please!!!! .........and thank you
Old 04-10-2009, 08:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38749&page=2 I think you can find it here you need the vga version sorry if I couldn't post the link I did this on a mac laptop like I said before lol hope this helps . thanks to jethro for posting it's the second post just scroll down k...... please let me know if this works for you

Last edited by JoePuetoRico; 04-10-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro WinMo 6.1
Carrier: Sprint

gameday22 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ign 5 View Post
Hi! I have had my tp for about 4 months now...and I am still waiting for full screen caller id!

On my mogul I used slide to unlock, only for the full screen caller id and loved it!..and I have that installed on my touch pro but it flashes the full screen caller id picture (and looks soo clear and nice!) for about a sec then goes back to the factory smaller caller id pic, with the touch to answer....Can anyone help me out! either by giving me a program that does a full screen picture caller id? Or just how to make slide to unlock on top, without having the factory incoming call pop up!

On a side note...The crappy Helio Ocean also did video caller id, if anyone made a program for that ( i think the touch pro should have enough ram for that) VIDEO CALLER ID! that would be sweet, download a music video to play!
thanks

Use S2U2 in conjunction with SPB Mobile Shell (new 3.0 version coming soon). The 2 work great together and gives you a lot more functionality then TouchFlo 3D. Very rarely do I ever see the Windows Mobile stock screens. S2U2 has made some great improvements in a short period of time and for being free it's sure hard to beat. Mine has been working in the full screen mode and not switching to a thumbnail view like your experiencing.

SPB Mobile Shell does a great job, it's fast, uses less processor resources then TouchFlo 3D and it is highly customizable. If you purchase the SPB Mobile Shell 2.x now you will get a free upgrade to the new 3.0 version when it is released. Here is a link to check it out, it also has a free trial period:

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/mobileshell/

I hope this helps some. Also check out S2U2's Picture Manager & Music Player. It blows away the stock TouchFlo 3D player and they are also both free. He does some amazing work. If you really like his products as much as I do toss him a Thanks and a small donation to show you appreciate his efforts.

Best Wishes and a Happy Easter to everyone. =D>
Old 04-10-2009, 09:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameday22 View Post
If you purchase the SPB Mobile Shell 2.x now you will get a free upgrade to the new 3.0 version when it is released.
Yea, if it's ever released. I've been waiting for months for that to be released.

I may try MobileShell again at that point, I ended up uninstalling the current version & going back to TF3D.

~John
Old 04-10-2009, 09:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

yeah spb is HOT but he does not want to pay because he only wants the caller Id niiiiiiiiice tho thanks for posting I had never seen the video of it in action all I can say is WOW!!!!
Old 04-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

ign 5 is a n00b

thank you everyone for giving your input...and that you Joe for really reading my posts!!! I am happy with everything on my phone except not having full screen caller id....I didn't like touch flo untill I was able to make everything transparent, now I love it! If I could just get full screen caller id to work (as easy as it was on the mogul, just install slide to unlock) I will be set! I just want to install a program and have it work....No reg edit, or anything like that.

and spb does look cool, and i may give that a try also, but not what i am really trying to get....
But once again, thanks everyone
Old 04-10-2009, 10:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Photo Contact Pro & Pocket Shield both give perfect full screen caller ID in the TouchPro.

~John
Old 04-10-2009, 11:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

your right!!!! I forgot about photo contact pro good I dea hey why don't you give that a try ?
Old 04-10-2009, 11:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

temperamentalman knows their stufftemperamentalman knows their stufftemperamentalman knows their stufftemperamentalman knows their stufftemperamentalman knows their stufftemperamentalman knows their stufftemperamentalman knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to temperamentalman Send a message via MSN to temperamentalman

Did the OP ever find what he was looking for?

By request, I have added a "donations" link. If you like my work please donate! It's not expected, but it is appreciated!

or, simply hit "Thanks"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro