PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 09:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix
And yet another minor issue. The troubleshooting continues!

So now I have this problem where at least once a day, I cannot launch any of the messaging services. Mail, SMS, or MMS. Clicking on them from the Start menu, from SPB Mobile Shell, or from SPB Phone Suite produces NOTHING. I tried ending POUTLOOK.EXE then launching E-mail again to no avail. Only rebooting takes care of it.

Before I start troubleshooting, can anyone tell me if this is a known compatibility issue with a piece of software?
Old 03-24-2009, 11:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles
Threadstarter

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix
Re: And yet another minor issue. The troubleshooting continues!

Damn...
Old 03-24-2009, 11:19 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: And yet another minor issue. The troubleshooting continues!

I had that issue when I added the newest Arcsoft that is floating around now. I now use the Arcsoft build that is in Indagroove's Diamond ROM and having no problems.

I don't know if you recently added that CAB, but if you did, it is something to look at.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro