PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 02:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

funbobnopants is keeping up the good workfunbobnopants is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to funbobnopants
Re: New Youtube App - anyone tried it?

I've also installed it on a stock sprint ROM and had no problem with it over writing the native u-tube application, but I agree that even though the interface of the application is slick the quality of the video is poor, no high quality settings or HD.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mmtbb is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone know how to get the original application back on the device?
Old 04-11-2009, 01:37 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: New Youtube App - anyone tried it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmtbb View Post
Does anyone know how to get the original application back on the device?
Go here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59820 and go to post#2, install the "Stock TP2 Youtube Turbo Version" the real deal, that's what you are looking for with higher enhanced video resolution quality for the TP/TP2.....
Attached Files
File Type: cab Stock TP2 YouTube Turbo Tech1 Ver.CAB (3.25 MB, 31 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Technology1; 04-11-2009 at 01:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: sprint

snowplow54 is keeping up the good worksnowplow54 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to snowplow54

i've tried both programs on the vogue and the diamond. and if you're looking for one to work with the vogue, i would suggest this one. it works much smoother and didn't have the start stop/slow motion thing as with the diamond native app. but with the diamond the picture quality of the native app blows this one away.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:20 AM
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community

Dude, this is brand new technology in the above post, I have it on my TP, now post the app that you are talking about, I'm waiting.....{LOL}
Old 04-11-2009, 03:29 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Here's the original for those that want or need it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab YouTube_Vga.cab (1.42 MB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:36 AM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Go here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59820 and go to post#2, install the "Stock TP2 Youtube Turbo Version" the real deal, that's what you are looking for with higher enhanced video resolution quality for the TP/TP2.....
that doesn't work on WM6.5 for me... anyone else having issues with it?
Old 04-11-2009, 03:41 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by strra View Post
that doesn't work on WM6.5 for me... anyone else having issues with it?
Wow, Wow, I have never ever had a problem using the above player on any 6.5 ROM....{LOL}
Old 04-11-2009, 03:45 AM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Wow, Wow, I have never ever had a problem using the above player on any 6.5 ROM....{LOL}
i'm running copper. click the file (both in start menu and windows folder) and nothing happens... at all lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:47 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Here's the original for those that want or need it.
Notice the size difference in my stock YouTube player version versus the one you posted....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro