PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 03:49 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Youtube App - anyone tried it?

Yeah, yours wastes more space I think. Good eye.

Also I have tried your TCPMP package and don't see any difference over the original Strohs version I had running on my Pro before my last hard reset. More errors, if anything is different at all.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 04-11-2009 at 03:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:51 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: New Youtube App - anyone tried it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strra View Post
i'm running copper. click the file (both in start menu and windows folder) and nothing happens... at all lol
Oh! that's a new ROM that's not 100% complete yet... Test the other stock version that's posted here...
Old 04-11-2009, 03:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: New Youtube App - anyone tried it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Yeah, yours wastes more space I think. Good eye.
You talk a good game, but you cannot post your YouTube app, yeah, good bye...{LOL}
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:04 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Re: New Youtube App - anyone tried it?

Excuse me? Hahahahahaha, you're hilarious! Thanks I needed a good laugh before bed, Thanks for all your excellent, well coded, bundled up, multimedia 1 step install of the greatest mobile video software to ever hit a windows mobile phone anywhere on this planet or any other for that matter. Oh, and goodnight to you as well. I'm here to help people, not to try and boost my own ego, so this post from me stops here. I simply posted a .cab for a program that seemed to be needed or wanted by others. Even if it is sooo far inferior to your earth shattering cluster of files. Thanks again for all your hard work!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro