PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 07:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jadoe05 is keeping up the good workjadoe05 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
S2U2 help

ok i have searched and couldn't find anything if it is out there i apologize in advance. i have the S2U2 for touch pro (which is y i posted here instead of software but if i'm wrong mods please move) and i was wondering if anyone could explain or point me to an explanation of all the settings for S2U2? thanks in advance.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:54 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: S2U2 help

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadoe05 View Post
ok i have searched and couldn't find anything if it is out there i apologize in advance. i have the S2U2 for touch pro (which is y i posted here instead of software but if i'm wrong mods please move) and i was wondering if anyone could explain or point me to an explanation of all the settings for S2U2? thanks in advance.
if you have the latest version 1.52 hears the settings

for the ones i dont respond about just keep it how it is

-Lock when device when device wakes up should be on at all times if you want to use s2u2
-password lock if on requires password after slide
  • power off in i suggest at 55 seconds
  • Date Fromat should be Option 2
  • Clock font Shouldbe option 1
  • today's Weather should be option 7
  • now all the way at the bottom Dont use keyboard hook is ON
that should be the basic setup for it to work perfectly, all the other options are based on your likings.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Thanks for your quick reply and the info, but maybe i should have been a little more specific. I was more so looking to see if someone could give me an explanation of all the settings (or most of them) and explain what they each do and all the options. This way i can set it up how i want w/o having to worry about messing it up. For instance i don't have clock set to option 1 as i don't want the clock on it at all so i set it to whichever the blank one was. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

--bump--
Old 03-22-2009, 10:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

twolane is just getting started

you won't "mess up" anything by just trying out the different settings. Get your feet wet and make some changes on your own. If you don't like the changes you've made, you can always go back to the default settings.
Don't be afraid. There's no need for someone to hold your hand through this one...
Old 03-22-2009, 11:29 AM
N00b

Durmant is a n00b

If you goto the creaters site http://www.ac-s2.com/ there is a link on the right side under S2U2 that says "Settings Description".....if you click on it there is a excel file with what you are looking for
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

thanks alot. i appreciate it
Old 03-28-2009, 11:28 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

the new version is not 1.52, its 1.60. the best version to date imo. many new options. op, if you need further help, pm me. ive been using s2u2 for years.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

DrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDrSuSE is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
the new version is not 1.52, its 1.60. the best version to date imo. many new options. op, if you need further help, pm me. ive been using s2u2 for years.
Actually, 1.61 is the latest version... but 1.52 was the latest version when that comment was made.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:09 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

omg, 1.61 now? i just got 1.60 all customized. the only reason i made the other post was for others to know 1.60 was out. also i had 1.55 when that was posted.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro