PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 12:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on Verizon UPDATE! (NO LONGER WORKING)

ok i got my aaa and my ha keys off my 6700 (well i can get to them) now when i type it in on my touch pro, how do i do the boxs. i dont have them on my touch pro keyboard.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
Suprises me you dont know this...but heres your info.

Mighty Is a Telus User There ## codes are as follows (ill use pst as an example)

##778#

instead of ##778 SEND on verizon derived roms. all the other codes should be the same format ##<code># instead of ##<code>SEND
I did know that except it doesn't work for me. I have tried with two different dialers & tried every combination of numbers/codes I can think of & everytime I dial I get a VZ recording (saying your call can not be completed as dialed).

When I try to run EPST directly from Windows, that never works either (I click on the EPST.exe & nothing happens)

~John
Old 03-23-2009, 06:01 AM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Well, I don't get it but now it's working.

I went into Windows again & clicked EPST.exe. Same as before, nothing happened.

I got mad & must have clicked on it 10 times. On about the 10th try, it all of a sudden started working & works fine now..........

~John
Old 03-23-2009, 06:13 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkoegler View Post

4. Wrote HA and AAA secret keys from XV6800 by copying from QDXM and pasting to notepad --> transferring to mem card ---> opening on TP and highlight and CTRL-C ---> paste into EPST (via BAF MSL Grabber) with CTRL-Shift - NO GO

I'm not sure this will help, but when I was at my wits end trying to get data on my first converted Sprint phone this is what I did.

I first reactivated my old xv6800 & made sure data was working (it was). I then went into EPST under edit mode in the 6800 & used a software KB that had a ctrl key (Zoom board) to copy both keys & paste them to an Office Mobile note file.

I then connected the 6800 to my LT & copied the note file to it with AS. I then copied the note file to the new TP with AS. I then opened EPST in the TP in the edit mode & pasted both keys into the blank spots in the TP using ctrl V on the KB. I also went into the modem settings in EPST & forced 1X mode.

I then activated the TP again & this time the data worked fine.

~John
Old 03-23-2009, 10:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint!
Threadstarter

veedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to veedubguru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I then activated the TP again & this time the data worked fine.

~John
I wouldn't try that method right now. The Sprint TP cannot be actiavted on VZW at this time. I would try to find another method to get the data going again, or you won't even have a TP you can make calls on.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:09 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedubguru View Post
I wouldn't try that method right now. .
Neither would I, I would skip the step of re-activating the 6800.

I probably didn't need to do it back in November either, I just wanted to verify 100% that it was working.

~John
Old 03-23-2009, 10:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

Glitch4583 is becoming a great contributor

Oh, well this is just crap. I just sent my TP into HTC to get the heat issue worked on and now this!? grr....I am soooo switching to Sprint when I get to Orlando.

- Glitch
Old 03-23-2009, 10:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

just let let everyone that is having a error code 67, i just call verizon and had them reset the DMU keys and it worked. i now have full data again. So i would call them and see if that helps you out.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DROID
Carrier: verizon

rb240z is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by skruff77 View Post
just let let everyone that is having a error code 67, i just call verizon and had them reset the DMU keys and it worked. i now have full data again. So i would call them and see if that helps you out.
if i were you i would use qxdm to find your dmu keys and save them. Thats what i did and when i messed uop my phone a while back and verizon refused to reset them again, i went back and entered them in when i got home and it worked like a charm. There is a thread here explaining it.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:37 AM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Looks like it was just a service outage, I remember a 6800 user complaining of an internet error code too around the same time as this thread popped up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro