PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   PIE/Youtube issue. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61880)

Exil3d 03-21-2009 12:34 AM

PIE/Youtube issue.

has anyone had this issue. Using PIE type in youtube.com and it loads for a brief second and takes you back to your homepage or whatever page you started in. I even google youtube and clicked on the link and it does the same thing. Its like youtube is beingh blocked. I cleared the cookies and cache and its still doingt this. Weird. Anyone ever had this issue?Solutions?

supdawg 03-21-2009 02:45 AM

Re: PIE/Youtube issue.

Yes, I had the problem too, except I was trying to go to the nomobile version. The only way I figured out how to stop it is when the page starts to load, keep clicking and holding your stylus to the screen. That will stop it from reverting back, although I never quite fixed the issue. In the end I just installed mighty rom to get rid of some of the nagging quirks I had with the stock rom, and all is well now.

Exil3d 03-21-2009 10:59 AM

HAHA! That trick worked. So it must be the rom build I am running. I will try to install that PIE Plus on it to see if it fixes this issue.

jnuts5423 03-22-2009 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supdawg (Post 787074)
Yes, I had the problem too, except I was trying to go to the nomobile version. The only way I figured out how to stop it is when the page starts to load, keep clicking and holding your stylus to the screen. That will stop it from reverting back, although I never quite fixed the issue. In the end I just installed mighty rom to get rid of some of the nagging quirks I had with the stock rom, and all is well now.

Hey guys im having this same issue, and I am running mighty 4.14. Ive reflashed with it at least ten times now. always got the same problem. i cant get my tcpmp working either. wonder if the two are connected.

skeegcpp 03-22-2009 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnuts5423 (Post 788786)
Hey guys im having this same issue, and I am running mighty 4.14. Ive reflashed with it at least ten times now. always got the same problem. i cant get my tcpmp working either. wonder if the two are connected.

i believe there's an update avail for the Mighty Rom...4.6 i think. u cud try using that rom, cee if that rom version helps it

Garwood71 03-22-2009 09:07 AM

Sam

Same problem on my stock.

Exil3d 03-22-2009 11:18 AM

Ohh I see.. theres a connection here. I remember always using juggs 4.0 clean rom and I never had a problem with youtube. I think I know whats going on. Youtube changed their web code a bit so now our phone has this anamoly. I remeber youtube did something in tha past that required us all to upgrade the skunkwirk files to make youtube work again. Anyways... to get youtube to load just hold your stylus on the address bar when its loading youtuibe and it wont revert back to your past page.