PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Sprint Mobile Email (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61828)

DarkManX4lf 03-20-2009 03:56 PM

Sprint Mobile Email

I've been trying to use Sprint Mobile Email to push my Gmail to my TP. Everything is working fine but it only pushes new email. I want to be able to synch my whole Gmail account (all labels etc...) without having to create another account. Is it possible to do this on the account that SME creates?

Is there an updated version of SME? I just downloaded one that I found on a forum from 2007. When I go to the Sprint site to download, it just tells me that the TP isn't supported. The version that I have is 6.7.4.384

DarkManX4lf 03-20-2009 06:16 PM

Re: Sprint Mobile Email

bump anyone?

gimme5 03-20-2009 06:42 PM

I don't know if that'll work for what you need, but try to get the latest from Seven.
(Sign up for the beta program).

DarkManX4lf 03-21-2009 06:35 AM

Yeah that didn't work. I guess its not possible.

matt85 03-30-2009 01:29 PM

Why isn't Sprint Mobile Email included on the HTC Touch Pro? It will not let me download it from sprint. It says the device is not compatible. Does anyone know where I can get a download link for windows mobile with the latest version?

gimme5 03-30-2009 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt85 (Post 810580)
Why isn't Sprint Mobile Email included on the HTC Touch Pro? It will not let me download it from sprint. It says the device is not compatible. Does anyone know where I can get a download link for windows mobile with the latest version?

Why not just get the Seven beta?

Darkjedi 03-31-2009 12:39 PM

wait, where'd you get SME from in the first place?! And how come I don't know of it?!

I don't like the Seven beta as it arbitrarily sends international texts. I don't want to be caught with international texting fees.

shark1987 03-31-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkjedi007 (Post 813108)
wait, where'd you get SME from in the first place?! And how come I don't know of it?!

I don't like the Seven beta as it arbitrarily sends international texts. I don't want to be caught with international texting fees.

Yea I was thinking the same thing, I'm using the seven beta now, but I've got 80 cent charge from International Texts, which isn't anything, but still I don't want my phone send texts without my knowledge. And I guess it sends one everytime I flash and have to reinstall seven. And when I flash a few times a week that'll actually kinda add up.

BenC 03-31-2009 01:05 PM

Then give FlexMail a look - it does not require text services, supports IMAP/PUSH and POP3.

Darkjedi 03-31-2009 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shark1987 (Post 813161)
Yea I was thinking the same thing, I'm using the seven beta now, but I've got 80 cent charge from International Texts, which isn't anything, but still I don't want my phone send texts without my knowledge. And I guess it sends one everytime I flash and have to reinstall seven. And when I flash a few times a week that'll actually kinda add up.

I think it's rather poor form that they couldn't even set up a text forwarding service with a US based number.