PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 12:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

rob305 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TEP Mogul for Touch Pro

Ive been trying for the past couple days on the site checking it numerous times trying to send my mogul in for a touch pro when will i be able to do it

ive called sprint 10 times
been to a repair center
have claimed 3 moguls within 12 months (no asurion)
Old 03-20-2009, 12:58 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: TEP Mogul for Touch Pro

sprint knows what you're trying to do so you might have to BUY one! seriously, it's the luck of the draw. they might tell you mogul but you'll get a tp.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:58 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You can never know for sure as they switch up stock at different times and can even issue both moguls and TPs at the same time. You shouldn't expect to get a TP for a mogul anyway, but instead consider yourself lucky if you do.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

MojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuff

Also, since the Mogul reached it's End of Life for Sprint and numerous people started trading their Moguls in for Touch Pros, they now have a lot of refurbished ones in stock. A few of my friends tried trading theirs in for the Touch Pro, only to receive a refurbished Mogul in return...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:25 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

rob305 is a n00b

damn...i try like 20 times a day
Old 03-20-2009, 02:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint SERO

muyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Once a day is plenty. Just make sure to check everyday. Took me and my buddy a while.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

yep i took in a mogul WANTING to get a mogul and got a TP =(

the reason is because i had my titan set up bizzad izzas with no2chem's rom and seidio hardware. It was awesome!@#&*(#^!@^!@#

So i bought a tp for the mean time and was like wtf???????? no buttons? the major advantage is no bevel around the screen... the major draw back with case the bevel is back (it protects the screen from slides) arrrg

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 03-20-2009, 02:45 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

why are you posting in 2 areas?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61801

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro