PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bujin is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: offical youtube app-how is it on your TP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPeeps View Post
+1...I was really hoping they would allow you to sign into your own youtube account and watch your saved favorites, or save videos that you watch on your mobile to your faves list. Alas...this is not true...at least not yet.
I was disappointed by that, but then that's what Skyfire's for.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: offical youtube app-how is it on your TP?

That's why I love my TCPMP-5HDBR Video Player, I can play ALL types of YouTube videos, Desktop live or Moible, plus I can play videos from my YouTube favorites account, which you guys cannot do with the stock YouTube player, it's limited. I can play the {WVD} All web videos, including XXX.... Saturn Liberty 5 Movie channels, playing up to date movies that were just playing at your local mall a few weeks ago, now they are playing on my TP....{LOL} I can also play videos via URL's via Internet explorer. I love vTap videos..! The TCPMP-5HDBR plays just all about video formats... A few people cannot follow simple instructions and they have a hard time with the simple instructions, that are so easy a caveman can do it.... It indeed does works like a charm in higher enhanced picture pixel crystal clear video resolution quality and that's a fact... I will post what 2 guys said about the TCPMP-5HDBR 2 player set up and the video quality......

Last edited by Technology1; 03-20-2009 at 02:50 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:16 PM
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community

Probably nothing is 100%, but I use the stock rom and have installed everything including the latest 5HD. The improvement in video is dramatic. The only error that I get is an occasional 404 error when on Youtube within IE. It's very difficult to write instructions that are satisfactory for everyone, but I find if I follow them step by step, they work.

THIS IS WHAT hoddy4 SAID, THE ORIGINAL POST IS IN MY THREAD....

Last edited by Technology1; 03-20-2009 at 01:20 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:24 PM
Almost a VIP

Tech, the 2-player setup with 5HD/BR works perfectly with my TP stock rom. No error messages whatsoever after the first false ones. It's stable and solid whether I go to videosites direct with IE urls or with WVD. Picture and sound quality have never been this good. And the SL movies have a whole other dimension. It's definitely the best quality entertainment setup you can fit in your pocket.
You are an absolute genius. <APPLAUSE>

I JUST GOT THIS MESSAGE IN A PM...! It working perfect on this man mobile device also, yeah.. Wyldesites, this man let you know that you did something wrong, I would be shame, if I were you, don't hate the player, hate the game. Anything that I can do to help you I will...{LOL}

You can get the TCPMP-5HDBR Video Player Wide Screen Version here at http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59820 .....
Old 03-20-2009, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

jasonsf is keeping up the good workjasonsf is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkny View Post
Your right about the quality. It does seem to connect much quicker though.
how do i get the HTC youtuve app back? I can't seem to find the cab anywhere
The original YouTube file is in /windows/youtube.exe and the shortcut is at /windows/youtube.lnk. Just copy the shortcut back to /windows/start menu/programs. You can keep both of them. You just have to change the name of one of the shortcuts since by default they have the same name.

Jason
Old 03-20-2009, 04:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i think this youtube app is an alternative to those who cant get a native HTC app. (i personally think the quality sucks big time comparing it with HTC Youtube, it's like using mobile phone quality, really bad)
Old 03-20-2009, 05:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
That's why I love my TCPMP-5HDBR Video Player, I can play ALL types of YouTube videos, Desktop live or Moible, plus I can play videos from my YouTube favorites account, which you guys cannot do with the stock YouTube player, it's limited. I can play the {WVD} All web videos, including XXX.... Saturn Liberty 5 Movie channels, playing up to date movies that were just playing at your local mall a few weeks ago, now they are playing on my TP....{LOL} I can also play videos via URL's via Internet explorer. I love vTap videos..! The TCPMP-5HDBR plays just all about video formats... A few people cannot follow simple instructions and they have a hard time with the simple instructions, that are so easy a caveman can do it.... It indeed does works like a charm in higher enhanced picture pixel crystal clear video resolution quality and that's a fact... I will post what 2 guys said about the TCPMP-5HDBR 2 player set up and the video quality......
Tech is pushing his thread better than Billy Mays on crack lol.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: xv6700 -> xv6800 -> xv6850(TP) -> TOUCH PRO 2!
Carrier: Verizon

ZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

is the official or htc stock app better than using , lets say flash lite with opera, or something similar?

Old 03-20-2009, 09:29 PM
Almost a VIP

Guys I have modified the original stock youTube app that comes with the TP. I have added enhancer HD/BR codecs, it looks a lot better now.. Even Stevie Wonder see that it's better......! Give it a test run....

I have also modified the new just released Google YouTube Mobile player also, to be honest with you, I could only improve the Google version slightly..... I see what you mean about the Google version YouTube Player, maybe they will come out with a better version later... I did make the Google YouTube version better than the original version, that's in post #1 of my thread..

You can get both modified YouTube versions, they are located in post #2 here at http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59820 ...
Old 02-07-2011, 09:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Dopod
Carrier: bbWiFi

rayngm is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
I don't have sufficient privileges to access the page t=59820, please help and upload the TCPMP-5HDBR Video Player cab files. Many thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro