PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 10:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

boxerlover02 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I think my phone is bricked!!!!!!!!!!

I better get a new one cause i dont think it would be fair for me to get a refurb. I dont get what could have happened it was working fine all day then when I was on the internet checking a tracking number on a package I got comin it started acting funny and soft reset and that was all she wrote, This will be my 3rd TP if I get another one. we'll see what they do tomorrow I will be up there bright and early cause I cant go with out my phone I waitng for a job to call me back figures it fails when I excepting a call as important as getting a new job. Hope they leave a message if they call. Thanks for trying to help.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:02 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

i wish i had a better answer for you...it almost seems to me like a main board issue..

Old 03-19-2009, 11:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

LOL I wish you did also but it isant sitting in front of you and you cant see what I am talking about, I will hope they can fix it or hope tey will just throw me a bone and give me a new one. we'll see sprint is funny if you didnt buy it from them at least the one by me is, I be calm and nice and ask for a new from them if they cant fix it. I dont think i deserve a refurb I didnt drop it or get it wet I treat this thing better then my girlfriend...... Mabey cause it doesent talk back!
Old 03-19-2009, 11:48 PM
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxerlover02 View Post
LOL I wish you did also but it isant sitting in front of you and you cant see what I am talking about, I will hope they can fix it or hope tey will just throw me a bone and give me a new one. we'll see sprint is funny if you didnt buy it from them at least the one by me is, I be calm and nice and ask for a new from them if they cant fix it. I dont think i deserve a refurb I didnt drop it or get it wet I treat this thing better then my girlfriend...... Mabey cause it doesent talk back!
oh i dunno i think its talking back pretty loudly right now
Old 03-19-2009, 11:57 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

On the same topic Yay, I didnt unlock my pro but can I still flash the stock rom to it? I can get to the boot loader.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:08 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan, Touch Pro, Touch pro 2, EVO!

class1c is just getting started

ive acually had this problem with 2 touch pros now.. they said it was a cord issue between the board and the screen.. it was getting stretched out and the rubber around it was rubbing off? something like that.. and of course ive had one on order now for about 3 weeks (they say its on backorder agian) and ALL corporate sprint stores dont have any (of course). so as of right now all sprint stores in the houston area are currently making no money from the sales of touch pros apparently.

p.s so all in all u need to get it swapped.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I just hope they either swap it out or give me a new one cause this is not my fault. I dont want a refurb, refurbs are hit or miss either you get a good one or I'll get one with more problems then I started with.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I hope you all ger new phones too much of what I read about phone replacements even in 30 day period have been given ref.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:26 AM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxerlover02 View Post
I just hope they either swap it out or give me a new one cause this is not my fault. I dont want a refurb, refurbs are hit or miss either you get a good one or I'll get one with more problems then I started with.
Apparently so are new phones.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:43 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7excursion View Post
On the same topic Yay, I didnt unlock my pro but can I still flash the stock rom to it? I can get to the boot loader.
i am almost certain with the stock rom we have here you will still need to unlock your phone

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro