PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 10:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
cant flash. one question please

i just got a touch pro. havent did the whole unlocker thing since my mogul. i did the rpahael cdma .037 exe file and it flashed fine. is there a way to verify if my phone is now unlocked?
Old 03-19-2009, 10:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: cant flash. one question please

once you run the unlocker and soft reset put it in bootloader mode and you will see if it says .037

Old 03-19-2009, 10:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work

okay whats up with the bootloader? i hold down the volume down and push the power button but all that happens is the box comes up to ask if i want to power down the phone
Old 03-19-2009, 10:33 PM
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelow View Post
okay whats up with the bootloader? i hold down the volume down and push the power button but all that happens is the box comes up to ask if i want to power down the phone
hold down the vol down...power then do a soft reset that will bring up the bootloader
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

thanks that worked great one last question about this please. ive flashed lots of roms on my mogul so mi already have an ruu folder but when i extract the nbh file from the might rom for instance it doesnt finish and said it cant complete. and when i try and just click on the custom. exe in the actual might rom folder it wont completly extract or flash and it says part of the file is corrupted. any ideas and i promise after this question ill go away
Old 03-19-2009, 10:53 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelow View Post
thanks that worked great one last question about this please. ive flashed lots of roms on my mogul so mi already have an ruu folder but when i extract the nbh file from the might rom for instance it doesnt finish and said it cant complete. and when i try and just click on the custom. exe in the actual might rom folder it wont completly extract or flash and it says part of the file is corrupted. any ideas and i promise after this question ill go away
you need an ruu for the tp cannot use one from the mogul or a vogue
Old 03-19-2009, 11:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

no i get that and ive got a tp ruu but everytime i try and extract the whole nbh from might rom or kks-loaded it says its corrupt. can you maybe point me in the direction of a rom that definetly works and i can test it from there. thanks
Old 03-19-2009, 11:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

ok the flash worked thanks again for everything
Old 03-19-2009, 11:36 PM
Retired Staff

mine works!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro