PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Alltel Cabs And Suggestions (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61701)

heady4614 03-19-2009 03:30 PM

Alltel Cabs And Suggestions

5 Attachment(s)
This thread will be used for ALLTEL members I have seen countless times alltel members not being able to find certain cabs or having other issues using particular roms.

I have used many many different roms and have experienced alot of the problems that I have been reading about but after alot of research have answered my questions. No alltel users you are not restricted to cornflippers roms even though they are great and I do switch between him and merdin all the time. Here are some cabs that I have pulled from both of these cooks and have had no issues with my picturemail or net or any alltel feature except CITYID but that isnt a big deal for me anyway.

heady4614 03-19-2009 03:33 PM

Re: Alltel Cabs And Suggestions

5 Attachment(s)
continued

heady4614 03-19-2009 03:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
continued again.

now those are the alltel cabs that I have found thus far and have worked out so many of my problems. I noticed this site is primarily dominated by sprint customers and us alltel users are a rare commodity here so we should stick together. if you have anything that I might have missed please feel free to share.

another great cab from conflipper. Thank you conflipper

heady4614 03-19-2009 03:36 PM

reserved

bruceo 03-19-2009 03:42 PM

Good post. What does the GPS registry cab do?

heady4614 03-19-2009 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruceo (Post 783464)
Good post. What does the GPS registry cab do?

I think it is supposed to use the alltel gps registry although I do not use gps and have not played with it. sorry

jpc0480 04-09-2009 12:26 AM

CityId says that it needs to download a database and asks if I want to continue... I select yes and it comes right back to the same screen... Anyone else getting this? I just recently updated my rom to mightyrom and miss this program...

zeurx 04-09-2009 05:14 AM

i think CityID requires a special dialer skin to work

razorloves 04-09-2009 07:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpc0480 (Post 835050)
CityId says that it needs to download a database and asks if I want to continue... I select yes and it comes right back to the same screen... Anyone else getting this? I just recently updated my rom to mightyrom and miss this program...

Hey whats up JPC...
I got the CityID from the Diamond if you or anyone wants to try it out since you're havin problems with the newer version from the touch pro that's posted above. It'll probably work fine on the TP. You do know it's trial version software, right? I think 14 days. So...here it is.

jpc0480 04-09-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorloves (Post 835556)
Hey whats up JPC...
I got the CityID from the Diamond if you or anyone wants to try it out since you're havin problems with the newer version from the touch pro that's posted above. It'll probably work fine on the TP. You do know it's trial version software, right? I think 14 days. So...here it is.

Giving it a try now... Will let you know.