PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 04:05 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Take the touch pro underwater for a swim?

Sometimes it's hard to speak clearly cause of the bubbles Im on my fire departments scuba rescue team and our Aga masks have com units for talking to the surface and other divers, but sometimes the divers are hard to understand and we end up just using hand signals and rope tugs anyway.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 03-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
Sometimes it's hard to speak clearly cause of the bubbles Im on my fire departments scuba rescue team and our Aga masks have com units for talking to the surface and other divers, but sometimes the divers are hard to understand and we end up just using hand signals and rope tugs anyway.
Hahah thats interesting that a fire department would have a scuba team.

Saving citizens from fires... underwater
Old 03-20-2009, 05:40 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post

Yeah, we do everything now. I'm about to try out for our Wal-Mart Door Greeter Team
Old 03-20-2009, 07:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post

Well, we have alot of cause for it. When a driver leaves the highway and enters a river. The Scuba team is there for that. I can list many more reasons but thats just one.

BTW, next time you go through a "Pass the Boot" stop, remember it might be someone you know one day that you are supporting.

Thank god for my Scotch and Irish blood!
Blow'em Up, Shoot'em Down', Make'em ALL Hug The Ground!
Know your rights! Don't let the beaurocrats make your choices. Remember "For the people, by the people"
Old 03-20-2009, 07:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
Maybe they make a different kind of "wetsuit" for surfing that I'm not familiar with, but wetsuits designed for scuba diving are most definitely not water proof, they allow water to get in but keep it from escaping and your body heats that water which then insulates you and keeps you warmer. If you put your phone inside a regular wetsuit it will most definitely get wet.

A WETSUIT is EXACTLY THAT WET LMAO!!!!! a DRYSUIT is what keeps you DRY WOW how funny some people are I mean just the name of the suit should be enough of a clue to you.

I jetski and scuba and have not found one WETSUIT that keeps me 100% WARM yes which is the true INTENT of a wetsuit its not there to keep you DRY hahahahahha I so needed a good laugh thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro