PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro/)
-   -   They Never Seize to Amaze me (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro/61676-they-never-seize-amaze-me.html)

Y ITZ 3 03-19-2009 11:48 AM

They Never Seize to Amaze me
 
I don't know if anyone has called sprint on this issue, but I contacted them today to ask for a replacement phone for my touch pro because of the issue I am having with the screen just going blank. The representative said that I would need to go to a repair center. Now normally I would have just said ok. But not more than 2 weeks ago, I had called in regarding this same issue on my other line on my account and had no problems. The rep had stated to me that sprint was aware of the issue and she had me a new phone at my house in 2 days. This time I called about it, the rep told me that there has not been such an issue reported. So I guess its a case of the left hand don't know what the right hand is doing.
T

Darkjedi 03-19-2009 11:52 AM

Re: They Never Seize to Amaze me
 
Not to be a grammer/spelling nazi, but I believe you mean cease, hahah. Some techs are nicer than other techs, and some techs are just plain jerks and don't know what they're doing. It's possible that you called a different department in handling the claim, and I know that some departments don't have access to various parts of their systems such as order tracking or claim reports.

blazin-asian 03-19-2009 11:53 AM

Re: They Never Seize to Amaze me
 
unfortunately sprint is notorious for saying one thing and doing another. i have basically given up on trying to get my mogul upgraded to a touch pro through the phone replacement program.

it really irks me, but im paying $28 a month for my service so i guess i cant complain

Darkjedi 03-19-2009 11:56 AM

Re: They Never Seize to Amaze me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blazin-asian (Post 782941)
unfortunately sprint is notorious for saying one thing and doing another. i have basically given up on trying to get my mogul upgraded to a touch pro through the phone replacement program.

it really irks me, but im paying $28 a month for my service so i guess i cant complain

If you had TEP it's a relatively simple process, but trying to replace a phone without it is really luck of the draw. Plus it's not really Sprints fault for not facilitating you in getting a new phone through what would otherwise be a loophole in the system, hahah.

BlackOceaN 03-19-2009 12:05 PM

Re: They Never Seize to Amaze me
 
Yes i would agree the left hand has lefted the right out . that sprint for ya but i am starting to like att and boost will switch when they get some wmd that i like.




Quote:

Originally Posted by Y ITZ 3 (Post 782927)
I don't know if anyone has called sprint on this issue, but I contacted them today to ask for a replacement phone for my touch pro because of the issue I am having with the screen just going blank. The representative said that I would need to go to a repair center. Now normally I would have just said ok. But not more than 2 weeks ago, I had called in regarding this same issue on my other line on my account and had no problems. The rep had stated to me that sprint was aware of the issue and she had me a new phone at my house in 2 days. This time I called about it, the rep told me that there has not been such an issue reported. So I guess its a case of the left hand don't know what the right hand is doing.
T


BlackOceaN 03-19-2009 12:08 PM

Re: They Never Seize to Amaze me
 
lmao don't just love it 6 loops still running for more........


Quote:

Originally Posted by darkjedi007 (Post 782951)
If you had TEP it's a relatively simple process, but trying to replace a phone without it is really luck of the draw. Plus it's not really Sprints fault for not facilitating you in getting a new phone through what would otherwise be a loophole in the system, hahah.


BlackOceaN 03-19-2009 12:09 PM

Re: They Never Seize to Amaze me
 
ok so how ya getting service for $28 buck ? Now anyone got any good tip let me know lol


Quote:

Originally Posted by blazin-asian (Post 782941)
unfortunately sprint is notorious for saying one thing and doing another. i have basically given up on trying to get my mogul upgraded to a touch pro through the phone replacement program.

it really irks me, but im paying $28 a month for my service so i guess i cant complain


boredandtattooed 03-19-2009 12:16 PM

Re: They Never Seize to Amaze me
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blazin-asian (Post 782941)
unfortunately sprint is notorious for saying one thing and doing another. i have basically given up on trying to get my mogul upgraded to a touch pro through the phone replacement program.

it really irks me, but im paying $28 a month for my service so i guess i cant complain

why have u given up? goto the advanced exchange page, type in ur info, BOOM! theres your TP waiting to be shipped to u

trey1029 03-20-2009 12:12 AM

Re: They Never Seize to Amaze me
 
I have TEP and I called because my keyboard wasn't working and I was shipped a new phone in the box with accessories without questions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkjedi007 (Post 782951)
If you had TEP it's a relatively simple process, but trying to replace a phone without it is really luck of the draw. Plus it's not really Sprints fault for not facilitating you in getting a new phone through what would otherwise be a loophole in the system, hahah.


WarChild 03-20-2009 12:30 AM

Re: They Never Seize to Amaze me
 
I have had so many problems with Sprint I wouldn't know where to begin.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0