PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Y ITZ 3 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Y ITZ 3
They Never Seize to Amaze me

I don't know if anyone has called sprint on this issue, but I contacted them today to ask for a replacement phone for my touch pro because of the issue I am having with the screen just going blank. The representative said that I would need to go to a repair center. Now normally I would have just said ok. But not more than 2 weeks ago, I had called in regarding this same issue on my other line on my account and had no problems. The rep had stated to me that sprint was aware of the issue and she had me a new phone at my house in 2 days. This time I called about it, the rep told me that there has not been such an issue reported. So I guess its a case of the left hand don't know what the right hand is doing.
T
Old 03-19-2009, 11:52 AM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: They Never Seize to Amaze me

Not to be a grammer/spelling nazi, but I believe you mean cease, hahah. Some techs are nicer than other techs, and some techs are just plain jerks and don't know what they're doing. It's possible that you called a different department in handling the claim, and I know that some departments don't have access to various parts of their systems such as order tracking or claim reports.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

blazin-asian is keeping up the good workblazin-asian is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to blazin-asian

unfortunately sprint is notorious for saying one thing and doing another. i have basically given up on trying to get my mogul upgraded to a touch pro through the phone replacement program.

it really irks me, but im paying $28 a month for my service so i guess i cant complain
Old 03-19-2009, 11:56 AM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazin-asian View Post
unfortunately sprint is notorious for saying one thing and doing another. i have basically given up on trying to get my mogul upgraded to a touch pro through the phone replacement program.

it really irks me, but im paying $28 a month for my service so i guess i cant complain
If you had TEP it's a relatively simple process, but trying to replace a phone without it is really luck of the draw. Plus it's not really Sprints fault for not facilitating you in getting a new phone through what would otherwise be a loophole in the system, hahah.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ALL WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1+5+beta21319?
Carrier: SPRINT CUSTOM ROM BOYIE

BlackOceaN is just getting started
Red face Re: They Never Seize to Amaze me

Yes i would agree the left hand has lefted the right out . that sprint for ya but i am starting to like att and boost will switch when they get some wmd that i like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y ITZ 3 View Post
I don't know if anyone has called sprint on this issue, but I contacted them today to ask for a replacement phone for my touch pro because of the issue I am having with the screen just going blank. The representative said that I would need to go to a repair center. Now normally I would have just said ok. But not more than 2 weeks ago, I had called in regarding this same issue on my other line on my account and had no problems. The rep had stated to me that sprint was aware of the issue and she had me a new phone at my house in 2 days. This time I called about it, the rep told me that there has not been such an issue reported. So I guess its a case of the left hand don't know what the right hand is doing.
T
Old 03-19-2009, 12:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

lmao don't just love it 6 loops still running for more........

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post
If you had TEP it's a relatively simple process, but trying to replace a phone without it is really luck of the draw. Plus it's not really Sprints fault for not facilitating you in getting a new phone through what would otherwise be a loophole in the system, hahah.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ok so how ya getting service for $28 buck ? Now anyone got any good tip let me know lol

Quote:

Old 03-19-2009, 12:16 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:

why have u given up? goto the advanced exchange page, type in ur info, BOOM! theres your TP waiting to be shipped to u
Old 03-20-2009, 12:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

trey1029 is a n00b

I have TEP and I called because my keyboard wasn't working and I was shipped a new phone in the box with accessories without questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post
Old 03-20-2009, 12:30 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I have had so many problems with Sprint I wouldn't know where to begin.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro