PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 10:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

zerocool1989 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro on Boost Mobile?

hello everyong.. i work for boost mobile... yes we have CDMA AND IDEN.... and the answer to ALL your questoins... technically you CAN have and non boost mobile phone on boost... but the tihng is is boost doesnt want this known and due sales reasons boost wont allow sprint phones on their network.. sprint thinks they would lose out on a lot of month to month business... from experience, id a vustomer care agent or tech support opens your account and sees the ESN(DEC) of the sprint phone thjen we are suppsoed to submit a Fraud case about the account... but not to worry worste thing that woulc happen is your account get cancelled... due to boost being a prepaid service we do not try to blacklist the esn of that device... now there is one and only one sure way to do this.. and im not condoneing it, because, it is HIGHLY illegal but has been and is being done for more that just boostmobile... but you can do ESN Cloning... to close the esn number number of a boostmobile device and put that numbe into the device you want on the network... any more questions??? ill be checking back later one
Old 10-29-2009, 06:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: BOOST MOBILE

krazeekirk is a n00b

i have one working fully on boost for sale like new condition everything works on boost cdma pm me if you want
Old 11-03-2009, 03:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: cricket

cookiehawk is a n00b

I thought the only phones boost would allow are sprint phones now you're saying the specifically ban sprint. Many folks have reported boost not allowing verizon, alltel, etc.
Could you clarify.
I'd be happy to be the trailblazer for the group with a sprint mogul at the end of this month with a bit more info.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Israel is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
it wont work. main reason...boost mobile works off the iden network (nextel). the touch pro is a cdma device(sprint). two different technologies. Boost has a few cdma markets but it probably wont work there either. Plus Boost mobile is SNAIL SLOW when it comes to data
These people aggravate me! Putting the wrong info out there. It is counter productive and confusing to members looking for help. If you are not sure on a subject don't open your big trap and start speaking as if you were an expert on the matter. Please do your research before or at least include a disclosure of uncertainty. Thank you.

By the way I have CDMA service with Boost.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint b/w Boos

oztherapper is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to oztherapper

just got my touch pro added to boost mobile today but cant figure out how to get the data to work keep getting message DATA CALL FAILURE ERROR CODE 67 REGISTRATION FALIURE YOUR PCS VISION USERNAME AND OR PASSWORD MAY BE INCORRECT PLASE TRY AGIAN. any suggestions to fix this
Old 11-04-2009, 07:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by oztherapper View Post
just got my touch pro added to boost mobile today but cant figure out how to get the data to work keep getting message DATA CALL FAILURE ERROR CODE 67 REGISTRATION FALIURE YOUR PCS VISION USERNAME AND OR PASSWORD MAY BE INCORRECT PLASE TRY AGIAN. any suggestions to fix this
there is a big following of boost customers here http://www.howardforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=519
might find your answer
Old 03-27-2010, 03:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

abello00 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel View Post
These people aggravate me! Putting the wrong info out there. It is counter productive and confusing to members looking for help. If you are not sure on a subject don't open your big trap and start speaking as if you were an expert on the matter. Please do your research before or at least include a disclosure of uncertainty. Thank you.
Those posts where made in march of 2009. Boost opened up to the CDMA market in Jun 2009 so those posts were correct when they were posted. I would also like to see more info about the ESN Cloning as I have hopes of getting a Touch Pro or Touch Pro 2 on the Boost network.

Old 03-27-2010, 03:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by abello00 View Post
Those posts where made in march of 2009. Boost opened up to the CDMA market in Jun 2009 so those posts were correct when they were posted. I would also like to see more info about the ESN Cloning as I have hopes of getting a Touch Pro or Touch Pro 2 on the Boost network.

esn cloning is illegal and not allowed to discuss on this website. see rule #3 here http://www.ppcgeeks.com/ppcgeeks-rules/
Old 03-28-2010, 04:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint BlackBerry 8330 on Boost Mobile w/ Full BIS
Carrier: Boost Mobile/Sprint

SilverSpoonCells is a n00b
Post Re: Touch Pro on Boost Mobile?

Check out
Code:
http://www.silverspooncells.com
They can help you with anything that involves HTC and Boost Mobile.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro