PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO!
Carrier: Sprint

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I am so ashamed :( I do not know how to install stuff.

I am trying to install a program that will boost the ear piece volume and the speaker volume, but I can't seem to get it to work. I DL'd it, installed it on my phone (in my card, on my phone, in my PC, unzipped it in my PC, prayed, sacraficed a goat) and nothing makes it work.

Can anyone please advise me (and explain it to me like I am a mentally challenged 8 year old) which program to install, how to install it and how to activate it.

Any help is appreciated.

Yes, I am 'tarted. I agree. Yes, I searched and it made me more 'tarded. Please help?
Old 03-21-2009, 03:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mbell75 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: I am so ashamed :( I do not know how to install stuff.

What type of file is it? Seems to me only CAB files install directly. I tried one to boost the call volume too but it didnt work. I just use the phone with my bluetooth and its plenty loud enough.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I am assuming you are talking about the Audiopara fix? If so, have you been using the .cab version or the .csv version?
Old 03-21-2009, 03:18 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg View Post
I am assuming you are talking about the Audiopara fix? If so, have you been using the .cab version or the .csv version?
There is a CAB version? Can I have a link to it? Thanks
Old 03-21-2009, 04:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Here is the link http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41385, the file at bottom of page Touch Pro audiofix, download this to your card, double click, there are two file one full volume and one Lite, try Lite first by clicking to install in main memeory, if this is not load enough then try Full. Please read post about dange to phone and ears. I ending up using full myself.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:16 PM
N00b

Thanks. Downloaded the Lite version and works nice for me about half volume. I would suggest using a bluetooth though, just far more easy especially with the weight of the phone and its louder and better quality reception if you have a good bluetooth. Plus the phone talks to you too haha.

If you have a reminder set for an appointment, it will just play an alarm and notify you. If you have your bluetooth connected, it says the name of the subject and tells you when, pretty cool.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas contractor View Post
Please read post about dange to phone and ears. I ending up using full myself.
I have the loud version installed in 3 Sprint TouchPro's (activated on VZ) & it's not really all that loud (I would definitely make it louder if I could)

When I had a Titan with the GC AudioPara file, that was so loud if I didn't turn it down it sounded like a speakerphone.........

~John
Old 03-21-2009, 06:35 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

I do not think it is that loud either.

Old 03-21-2009, 06:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO!
Threadstarter

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg View Post
JES! That is the one! I am using the CAB. I figured out how to install it (I DL it to PC, then right click on the pearl, find the Touch Pro, then drag the DL'd file over to the card on the phone and then unzip it) BUT IT DOESN'T WORK and I can't find it.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:00 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

op, just use your ppc to dl stuff like cabs ect, dl total commander and use that to unzip and move files. much easyer in your case. http://www.ghisler.com/

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro