PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 09:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps
Re: Almost Every Cab I have for my Pro, find more than 50 useful things inside..

Very nice collection...I am sure lots will find this helpful...might even wind up stickied at some point

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!
Old 03-20-2009, 10:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Major_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuff
Re: Almost Every Cab I have for my Pro, find more than 50 useful things inside..

awesomeness! Thanks for puttin that list up!

Service & Repair Questions? Check out this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74927

Sprint/Nextel Service & Repair Technician

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6932/ubda1308kz0.gif
Don't forget to click on the "THANKS" button if I've helped you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

+ 1 on the sticky idea
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 03-20-2009, 11:06 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

great post man. BTspammer is hilarious!!! i sent one out in my office yesterday it was the funniest thing i have seen in a while lolol!!
Old 03-20-2009, 04:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Keir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to Keir333 Send a message via Yahoo to Keir333 Send a message via Skype™ to Keir333

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
Nimbuzz - Nimbuzz Mobile lets you call, chat, message, and send files on the go, for free. It combines all your buddies from Skype, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, AIM, Google Talk and more. One login, one contact list, all accounts. www.numbuzz.com .....

You've got the wrong website listed. It should be www.nimbuzz.com I think you misspelled it in your original post.

-Keir-
Old 03-20-2009, 05:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 @_@

johnnyeoneal is keeping up the good workjohnnyeoneal is keeping up the good work

Here is another helpful link to find LOTS of cabs, apps, and other useful info on the TP. These should be linked/moved together because they actually balance each other out. Each thread has a few things the other don't. Neway, hope this helps and enjoy! I soon will be ading some to the mix that I have collected over time on my 8gig card as well.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42730
Updated** Here is a HUGE Collection of cabs!!! http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=468 You will find almost anything you need here, games, manilla tweaks, themes, clocks, dialers, the list goes on & on & on.....check it out enjoy!! BTW, thanks for this thread, because it does cut out a lot of reading for some of the new people around on this site, most of what people search for on the TP is on this thread along with the others mentioned. It's time to get Geek'd up..

If anyone has helped you, please don't forget the thanks button. I work at Sprint so if there is anything I can do or info I can give contribute to this site please feel free.

=D>

Last edited by johnnyeoneal; 03-20-2009 at 05:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:23 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I think Ill use th BT Spammer to promote PPCGeeks when I go out...lol this is going to be funny, thanks!

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 @_@

johnnyeoneal is keeping up the good workjohnnyeoneal is keeping up the good work

lol, I'm a manger of the sprint store in the mall here, bleutooth spammer is amazing....lmfao....pullls up like 30 phone at once=D>
Old 03-21-2009, 08:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck

Man! Red and Blue is not a good idea, change that color so people can read your thread.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
Wmwifirouter v.8 freeware and wmwifirouter v125(shareware) IMO the best and simpliest tethering app i found.. well worth my 30dollars!!! here: www.wmwifirouter.com
Version .91 was the last freeware version avaiable and it works quite well. Google knows where to find it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro