PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 02:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

5.0stang is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I Love Sprint And Asurion!!!

I 1st got my touch pro when telesales was able to sell them i wasnt due for an upgrade for awhile but i told the lady they were gonna put in the notes to give me the new customer price for the touch pro (which they told me only 75 off the full price) and she said ok. So i switched my old mogul to another line on my account and put insurance on it and "lost" the phone just in time for the 50$ increase on insurance claims. I really just wanted a new mogul mine was all beat up but the nice lady told me they did not have and 6800's only 6850's and if i would take the 6850 and i said sure why not!!! If only i wasnt going to jail on monday for 115days looks like my chic will have a diamond and 2 touch pros!!
Old 03-19-2009, 02:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Keir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to Keir333 Send a message via Yahoo to Keir333 Send a message via Skype™ to Keir333
Re: I Love Sprint And Asurion!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0stang View Post
.....So i switched my old mogul to another line on my account and put insurance on it and "lost" the phone just in time for the 50$ increase on insurance claims......
You wouldn't happen to be going to jail for insurance fraud, would ya?

-Keir-

Last edited by Keir333; 03-19-2009 at 03:01 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

5.0stang is a n00b

lol na i dont consider this insurance fraud when i was arrested the fagget cop took my new touch pro and old mogul and i never got them back i just didnt feel like explaining to the insurance rep that the cops stole my phone lol i got the touch pro when i got out a few months ago now im able to pay the 50 for the mogul insurance its a vicious cycle
Old 03-19-2009, 03:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Sprint

calisoldier83 is keeping up the good workcalisoldier83 is keeping up the good work

no wonder prices are going up outrageously...good job spanky!

P.S. Say hi to bubba and "The Health Inspector".

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 03-22-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:44 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

First off, 5.0stang, you should watch your language in any open forum you post in, cause your forum etiquette is pretty frickin' disturbing, cause next time I catch it, you'll be reading my signature (which is my favorite passage) before facing the music, AND we do have family oriented users on here who do see anything like what your 2nd post in the thread is and REPORT it. I (or any other member of staff) better not catch anything that unproductive again. You either set the example or become one. Be thankful that this is a fair warning and I have a pot of coffee in my hand instead of the hammer. Thread closed and don't drop the soap next time you're caught.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 03-19-2009 at 03:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro