PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 05:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

chopperguy918 is keeping up the good workchopperguy918 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to chopperguy918
Touch Pro on the way

So I am eagerly awaiting the delivery of my new Touch Pro...My UPS driver usually is here by now. Any suggestions on first tweaks when it comes out of the box.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:35 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: Touch Pro on the way

search, read, read, flash, read, flash,flash, flash, flash, flash, flash, flash, flash, flash, flash, flash, flash, flash, flash, lol have fun and welcome to the TP Forums heres a good place to get started.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68

also go to the Introductions forum and introduce yourself, itll give you a feel for the people on here i suggest it to everone. again welcome.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:53 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Dude.....go here first....learn your Touch pro before you dive in the extremely shallow deep end....
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42730

Sending him to the other thread first can and most likely will cause trouble. Let him learn it first...and why is everyone soooo hell bent on flash, flash, flash...My TP is stock with a crap load of tweaks and runs absolutely great. I have no need or desire to flash and alot of people feel the same way. Flashing can have it's benefits I may add, but it also has it's weaknesses. I don't mean to be a jerk in any way, but that is how I feel.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:13 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

welcome to the battlefield soldier! after you visit the fisrt two posts' threads, go here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ht=caddieguy02
Old 03-17-2009, 06:27 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
Dude.....go here first....learn your Touch pro before you dive in the extremely shallow deep end....
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42730

Sending him to the other thread first can and most likely will cause trouble. Let him learn it first...and why is everyone soooo hell bent on flash, flash, flash...My TP is stock with a crap load of tweaks and runs absolutely great. I have no need or desire to flash and alot of people feel the same way. Flashing can have it's benefits I may add, but it also has it's weaknesses. I don't mean to be a jerk in any way, but that is how I feel.
lol nah bro your good, i shouldve taken into consideration how new he is to the PPC, your right, he should get to know the TP first ,read,read,read, and try some mods n tweaks then maybe down the line he might get the Flashing bug. my bad.lol

you still rock Gator
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

The Twizted Guy is a n00b

Hey there.

The general consensus is READ! And then ask questions. If you're like me, I like to do while I go along. And ask questions while it is happening.

JE
Old 03-17-2009, 07:25 PM
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Unhappy Re: Touch Pro on the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
lol nah bro your good, i shouldve taken into consideration how new he is to the PPC, your right, he should get to know the TP first ,read,read,read, and try some mods n tweaks then maybe down the line he might get the Flashing bug. my bad.lol

you still rock Gator
LOL, thanks man! The TP is my first PPC and I learned everything I need to know from you guys. I don't think I could ever go back to a "phone" again!! I still might get that flash bug, but to be honest, I'm happy with the phone....er....PPC as it is! Like I said before man, I didn't mean to come across as an a**! I have had an extremely BADDDD day!

I am starting to get that...play in the heavey metal band again itch....i need to pound the h** outa some drums...
Old 03-17-2009, 07:30 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

gator, you didn't answer about the crown and coke lol!
Old 03-17-2009, 08:06 PM
Gatornator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
Crown and Coke???? WHERE???? Is it free??? lol
Old 03-17-2009, 08:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
Crown and Coke???? WHERE???? Is it free??? lol
you two are my new best friends... the Order of the Crown!!!!

[
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro