PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 10:05 AM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
updated nuekblight 1.7 keyboard backlight now stays ON!! with manilla fix!!

Updated tool from no2chem now keeps your keyboard backlight on, as long as your keyboard is pulled out. works great.
"note that compatibility http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pos...BLight-11.aspx "note that compatibility with RAPH800 (GSM) is untested, does not work on RAPH100 (GSM). It does work for sure on RAPH500 (CDMA) though.
If there is enough demand for this on RAPH800/100, I'll figure out how to get it working. no2chem" (soft reset required after installing)

UPDATE 1.7 Fix Slide out on resume, Update installer, updated I2c Library

UPDATE 1.6 Fixed SIP rotate switch issue

UPDATE 1.5 Support no rotate on TV Out, fix power on-on slide not working, remove extra unneeded file

UPDATE 1.4 Updated some routines to be faster; added configuration panel, now supports sliding sounds and light sensor

UPDATE 1.3 Power-on on slide can now be disabled via [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Hardware\DeviceMap\Keybd] “SlideWakeup”=dword:0 entry, Now compatible with manila landscape mode

Update: "nuekblight 1.2 I noticed that sliding the keyboard open no longer turned on the device, so that is fixed in this new version – be sure to soft reset after installing. no2chem"
dschoenike

edit: next time, link to the download page; I try to avoid mirroring so people always have the latest version. thanks =). -no2chem

Sure new 1.7 is HERE--> http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/page/nueKBLight.aspx

Last edited by dschoenike; 04-19-2009 at 07:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 30 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint EVO 4g cyanogenmod 7
Carrier: Sprint

Tinkturtle is keeping up the good workTinkturtle is keeping up the good work
Re: nuekblight 1.1 keyboard backlight now stays ON!! :)

Doesn't say but I had to soft reset for it to kick in. Works great, many thanks. The backlight turning off was a pain in my arse.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:22 AM
Give him the KICK!!!
Threadstarter

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkturtle View Post
Doesn't say but I had to soft reset for it to kick in. Works great, many thanks. The backlight turning off was a pain in my arse.
oh yeah, you are correct on that. Ill add the "softrest required" to the first post. Thanks.
dschoenike
Old 03-18-2009, 10:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Reno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Reno

keeps KB light on, but if im just in manilla (home,call history,programs,SMS,E-Mail, etc. tabs) and I open my keyboard my screen looks like this

im currently running Mighty ROM 4.14
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (20.6 KB, 480 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Reno; 03-18-2009 at 10:38 AM.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Rooted Stock ROM

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

This is SOOOOO great. It works on my CDMA TouchPro (sprint).
Old 03-18-2009, 11:18 AM
Give him the KICK!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjsrik View Post
This is SOOOOO great. It works on my CDMA TouchPro (sprint).
Agreed. Definately improves the touch pro. That 10 sec backlight time out "was" a huge flaw. No2chem sure does some amazing great things.
dschoenike

Last edited by dschoenike; 03-18-2009 at 12:11 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:20 AM
Give him the KICK!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
keeps KB light on, but if im just in manilla (home,call history,programs,SMS,E-Mail, etc. tabs) and I open my keyboard my screen looks like this

im currently running Mighty ROM 4.14
Yeah, on no2chem's website, he reports some issues with the screen while running manilla, but knowing his work, it'll get sorted out.
dschoenike
Old 03-18-2009, 11:43 AM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
Updated tool from no2chem now keeps your keyboard backlight on, as long as your keyboard is pulled out. works great. http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pos...BLight-11.aspx
"note that compatibility with RAPH800 (GSM) is untested, does not work on RAPH100 (GSM). It does work for sure on RAPH500 (CDMA) though.
If there is enough demand for this on RAPH800/100, I'll figure out how to get it working. no2chem" (soft reset required after installing)

dschoenike
Your link was messed up...here is the corrected link: http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pos...BLight-11.aspx

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:48 AM
Give him the KICK!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
Your link was messed up...here is the corrected link: http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pos...BLight-11.aspx
Thanks, thats what i get for trying to do this from my phone. ill fix link as soon as i can.
dschoenike
Old 03-18-2009, 12:17 PM
What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level

I will be cooking this into my next rom..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro