PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2009, 03:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

bugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Pro 2 TF3D and FuzeBerry Theme Released

The ported version of TF3D from the Touch Pro 2 is on its way out. Contributors of XBoxMod already have it in hand. There's a write up here: http://www.fuzemobility.com/touch-pr...-contributors/
A public release is expected later today.
I also know that the problem with the contacts tab noted may already be fixed (testing it shortly).
With that release MobileMatt released a new version of his FuzeBerry Theme that works for the new TP2 TF3D: http://www.fuzemobility.com/mobilema...tion-released/
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:24 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck
Re: Touch Pro 2 TF3D and FuzeBerry Theme Released

I thought it was already ported...

Old 03-22-2009, 10:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

bugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuffbugsy90 knows their stuff

This is the port of the entire TF3D from the TP2 (plus some goodies like the contacts management). There are some ROMs that were released with the latest release of the port but there was never a stand alone cab until now and for all of the RM buildiers this will be the version they put into their next ROM since it is the most up to date. This has a rel landscape TF3D with fully functional tabs
Old 03-22-2009, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Wipeout is a n00b

Any known issues with uninstalling it? Obviously having a backup is a given, just wondering since I remember in the mess of a thread elsewhere there were comments about hard resets and the like.

I've been looking at this for a while. Compelling stuff.
Old 03-22-2009, 02:02 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsy90 View Post
This is the port of the entire TF3D from the TP2 (plus some goodies like the contacts management). There are some ROMs that were released with the latest release of the port but there was never a stand alone cab until now and for all of the RM buildiers this will be the version they put into their next ROM since it is the most up to date. This has a rel landscape TF3D with fully functional tabs
Thanks for the clarification.
Old 03-22-2009, 03:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

gianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good work

I am waiting to post my bugs at XDA until they move it the the new thread that is saved for XboxMod. Here are my bugs:

ROM- Juggalo Build 19972(find buidl number) Touch Pro (Sprint)
-Program runs as start in the task bar (this has to be intentinal)
-Contact tab- crashes any time i got into all contacts
-Email- sending emails I get a "The message(s) could not be sent. Check that you have netowrk coverage and that your account information is correct. THen try sending again"
-People tab- very diffucut to flip through contacts, take multiple attempts
-People tab- Overall very poor perfomrance on this tab
-Contact card- cant scroll to bottom of any list with out it kenetic scrolling under the mini TF3D menus
-Contact card- SMS- SIM isn't inserted into the phone
-Internet tab- Add new push page does not work, it brings me to the website but never saves it as a push site.
-Internet tab- in landscape the push internets are all cut off
-stock tab-add stock page needs to be resized
-Weather tab-Add city page- The alphabet is all scrunched together, not that huge of a deal but also noticed that the all contact page is the same (before it crashes)
-Weather tab-It grabs the city info but right when it is about to display it TF3D crashes
-When editing the tabs my device totally locked up, would not even load into windows let alone TF3D

I was a donator so I got this last night and have already gone back to my backup. Way to buggy for me. I dont know if its more buggy for me due to the ROM I have, maybe can clarify that point for me. Peronally, I am going to wait until its cooked into a ROM and just flash to that...
Old 03-22-2009, 05:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Devilstrider is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
I am waiting to post my bugs at XDA until they move it the the new thread that is saved for XboxMod. Here are my bugs:

-Email- sending emails I get a "The message(s) could not be sent. Check that you have netowrk coverage and that your account information is correct. THen try sending again"
-Contact card- cant scroll to bottom of any list with out it kenetic scrolling under the mini TF3D menus
-Internet tab- Add new push page does not work, it brings me to the website but never saves it as a push site.
-Weather tab-Add city page- The alphabet is all scrunched together, not that huge of a deal but also noticed that the all contact page is the same (before it crashes)
-Weather tab-It grabs the city info but right when it is about to display it TF3D crashes
-When editing the tabs my device totally locked up, would not even load into windows let alone TF3D

I was a donator so I got this last night and have already gone back to my backup. Way to buggy for me. I dont know if its more buggy for me due to the ROM I have, maybe can clarify that point for me. Peronally, I am going to wait until its cooked into a ROM and just flash to that...
I'll wait.
Old 03-22-2009, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post

In the optional folder is a cab to enable/disable programs as 'start' (the TP2 will have it set up that way and do away with start). The cotnacts issue is known. I have no issues choosing my tabs but I cannot get the programs tab to load. I just changed ROMs so I'm now going to test it on the leaked AT&T test ROM
Old 03-23-2009, 06:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kristopher135@yahoo. om is becoming a great contributor

From what i read in another rom was that the build should be above the 19*** for it to work properly such as 2****. I'm using Juicy's rom with the TP2 manila built in it and it seems pretty good. It does have a couple of bugs such as texting through the manila and a ringtone issue but that seems to be a problem with the actual manila and not the rom.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch PRO baby
Carrier: ATT

xgm541 is becoming a great contributor

when you install it, it doesnt show in the uninstall programs list you have to run the CAB again to remove it (it tells you its already installed and asks you to remove, press OK). After uninstalling it my regular TF3D doesnt work properly with tf3d config.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro