PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 06:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Call Waiting...

Hi, I was on a call with my cousin and during the call, my wife decided to call me, so the phone beeped and I saw my wifes caller id pic and answered, once I stated to talk to her and put my cousin on hold..I guess... My cousins caller id photo was currently being displayed instead of the current caller. Is there a fix or somthing for the TF3D caller screen to choose between the 2 callers and see the correct caller information when it comes to call waiting? Seems like HTC missed this stuff when it came down to the TF3D.

Thanks
Old 03-16-2009, 08:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: T7380 Touch Pro 2 <-6850 <-6800 <- 6700 <- 6600...
Carrier: Sprint

wavezero knows their stuffwavezero knows their stuffwavezero knows their stuffwavezero knows their stuffwavezero knows their stuffwavezero knows their stuffwavezero knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Call Waiting...

If I understand your issue correctly, it has nothing to do with TF3D, the the HTC dialer. I have noticed the same thing, when you're on a call and take the incoming call, it still displays the original callers info (even when you're on hold). If it really bothers you I would GUESS if you went back to the original dialer (not the htc one) you wouldn't have this problem. This can be done with the diamond tweaks program found in the link in my sig.

Hopefully this will be one of the (many) things they correct in the first rom update. The dialer is awfully buggy...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro