PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 02:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
color issue

just wondering if anyone knew how to just change the call history and calender icon color on the home screen. I installed the black flip clock, and it turned the icons black.... They were red with my original theme and would like to turn them back to red. If anyone could help that would be great
Old 03-20-2009, 02:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(6850)

falzon03 is keeping up the good workfalzon03 is keeping up the good work
Re: color issue

uninstall the black flipclock and then copy all your manila files....reinstall the flipclock and see which files it changed....then replace the ones that arent associated with the clock
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Threadstarter

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

I guess I don't know which ones are for the clock and which ones aren't... any help would be great!
Old 03-20-2009, 11:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuffMojoRisen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
just wondering if anyone knew how to just change the call history and calender icon color on the home screen. I installed the black flip clock, and it turned the icons black.... They were red with my original theme and would like to turn them back to red. If anyone could help that would be great
I don't recall off-hand which manila files they are, but there are 2. The 2 manila files in question adjust the colors of the little translucent/color/invisible tabs behind the numbers of the clock, and also the colors for the alarm icon, calendar icon, and a few others... I know this is somewhat vague, but it's a little informative
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Search my previous posts, I don't have time or I would do it.

There is a post of mine asking the exact same question & files posted to fix it.

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro