PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Trophy
Carrier: Verizon

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mighty Manila cab?

I love the version of Touchflo 3D that is cooked into Mighty's rom, but I'm currently using Juggalo's rom due to the HUGE increase of battery life that it gives me.

So, does anybody know where I can get a cab of Mighty's manila (or IF I can get one)? Thanks in advance!
Old 03-13-2009, 02:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Mighty Manila cab?

Anyone?
Old 03-13-2009, 03:04 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I'm gonna say no here. Wouldn't think he would want his stuff torn apart and pased around like some modern day fallacious woman but I have been wrong in the past

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:26 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymoron238 View Post
Anyone?

you will have to ask mighty for his manila, but i wouldnt think that he wants his manila anywhere but on mighty power.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymoron238 View Post
I love the version of Touchflo 3D that is cooked into Mighty's rom, but I'm currently using Juggalo's rom due to the HUGE increase of battery life that it gives me.

So, does anybody know where I can get a cab of Mighty's manila (or IF I can get one)? Thanks in advance!
I would say no because, as far as I know, Mike and LilRico have done a lot of their own custom work, specifically for their ROM(for instance lilrico's color schemes only work on MightyROM, even tho it seems like they would work elsewhere), thus it probably isn't very easy to just cab it up for others.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:44 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
I'm gonna say no here. Wouldn't think he would want his stuff torn apart and pased around like some modern day fallacious woman but I have been wrong in the past
This....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
I would say no because, as far as I know, Mike and LilRico have done a lot of their own custom work, specifically for their ROM(for instance lilrico's color schemes only work on MightyROM, even tho it seems like they would work elsewhere), thus it probably isn't very easy to just cab it up for others.
and this....
Old 03-13-2009, 10:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Okay then. Thanks for all of your input. Well, is there any way that I can make my manila tabs appear instantly like that one does? Maybe a performance boost will do the trick?
Old 03-13-2009, 11:05 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff

you can always join the good side and flash to one of his ROM's
Old 03-13-2009, 11:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

I would, but I found that Mighty's battery life isn't as good as Juggalo's. I can get 12 to 14 hours per charge from Juggalo's rom, but I can only get around 6 to 10 with Mighty (sometimes battery is good, sometimes it's not).

And I didn't think that a faster manila would be worth roughly 6 hours of battery life...
Old 03-13-2009, 11:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC T7380

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32

Buncha hypocrites here...share the love. Truth probably is that the manilla build is customized by the guys who figured out mode9 and lua on XDA.

Go over to xda-developers and look for an optimized manilla cab.

I'll be releasing a rom in the near future (and the pre-build environment) that will be fast as hell and increase battery life several-fold over stock.

His secret isn't magic; it's fixing lazy graphics design.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro