PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Mighty Manila cab? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=60929)

Oxymoron238 03-12-2009 10:37 PM

Mighty Manila cab?

I love the version of Touchflo 3D that is cooked into Mighty's rom, but I'm currently using Juggalo's rom due to the HUGE increase of battery life that it gives me.

So, does anybody know where I can get a cab of Mighty's manila (or IF I can get one)? Thanks in advance!

Oxymoron238 03-13-2009 02:58 AM

Re: Mighty Manila cab?

Anyone?

WarChild 03-13-2009 03:04 AM

I'm gonna say no here. Wouldn't think he would want his stuff torn apart and pased around like some modern day fallacious woman but I have been wrong in the past

Merdinh 03-13-2009 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxymoron238 (Post 769346)
Anyone?

you will have to ask mighty for his manila, but i wouldnt think that he wants his manila anywhere but on mighty power.

Chuck_IV 03-13-2009 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxymoron238 (Post 768815)
I love the version of Touchflo 3D that is cooked into Mighty's rom, but I'm currently using Juggalo's rom due to the HUGE increase of battery life that it gives me.

So, does anybody know where I can get a cab of Mighty's manila (or IF I can get one)? Thanks in advance!

I would say no because, as far as I know, Mike and LilRico have done a lot of their own custom work, specifically for their ROM(for instance lilrico's color schemes only work on MightyROM, even tho it seems like they would work elsewhere), thus it probably isn't very easy to just cab it up for others.

LilRico 03-13-2009 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler (Post 769353)
I'm gonna say no here. Wouldn't think he would want his stuff torn apart and pased around like some modern day fallacious woman but I have been wrong in the past

This....
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck_IV (Post 769589)
I would say no because, as far as I know, Mike and LilRico have done a lot of their own custom work, specifically for their ROM(for instance lilrico's color schemes only work on MightyROM, even tho it seems like they would work elsewhere), thus it probably isn't very easy to just cab it up for others.

and this....

Oxymoron238 03-13-2009 10:43 AM

Okay then. Thanks for all of your input. Well, is there any way that I can make my manila tabs appear instantly like that one does? Maybe a performance boost will do the trick?

pdx77 03-13-2009 11:05 AM

you can always join the good side and flash to one of his ROM's ;)

Oxymoron238 03-13-2009 11:53 AM

I would, but I found that Mighty's battery life isn't as good as Juggalo's. I can get 12 to 14 hours per charge from Juggalo's rom, but I can only get around 6 to 10 with Mighty (sometimes battery is good, sometimes it's not).

And I didn't think that a faster manila would be worth roughly 6 hours of battery life...

Mutiny32 03-13-2009 11:54 PM

Buncha hypocrites here...share the love. Truth probably is that the manilla build is customized by the guys who figured out mode9 and lua on XDA.

Go over to xda-developers and look for an optimized manilla cab.

I'll be releasing a rom in the near future (and the pre-build environment) that will be fast as hell and increase battery life several-fold over stock.

His secret isn't magic; it's fixing lazy graphics design.