PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 06:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

epitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regularepitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regularepitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regularepitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: I Highly Suggest All Sprint Users This

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsousan View Post
You should be able to unlock your phone with the SD method as well.
where is the tutorial on that?

If I helped you in anyway, hit that THANKS
Old 03-13-2009, 06:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59
Re: I Highly Suggest All Sprint Users This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
after having my TP for about 2 months stock I was seriously dissappointed in how laggy and slow everything was, but as of last week i flashed Mighty ROM 4.12 with 1.11.00F Radio and my TP is running AMAZING!!! I highly suggest this combo for ALL sprint users(: but ya just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has helped me with tweaking this bad boy to how it is now
Yes you should also try RSToyGuy's v1.7.24 rom, or MerdinH's roms. I currently use a rom I cooked in GC's kitchen 1.214 and I use radio 1.1100F and it is loaded with plenty of memory left and stable.
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"
Old 03-13-2009, 08:36 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitaphromance View Post
where is the tutorial on that?
Go here to download the unlocker:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503

Then follow the same steps you would when flashing:

1. Make sure you backup anything that is necessary to your day to day operations! At a minimum, please perform an ActiveSync to Outlook or your Exchange server prior to flashing!
2. Rename the custom ROM NBH file from RUU_Signed.nbh to RAPHIMG.nbh
3. Copy RAPHIMG.nbh to the root of your microSD Card.
4. Hold the Volume Down and Power button simultaneously. While you're still holding those 2 buttons, press the reset button with your stylus.
5. When your Touch Pro tells you to do so, press the power button to begin the flash process. If you do not get the message to press the power button to flash, there is a mistake in the name of the NBH file or you do not have the file at the root of your microSD card.
6. When flashing is complete, perform a soft reset.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by selders59 View Post
Yes you should also try RSToyGuy's v1.7.24 rom, or MerdinH's roms. I currently use a rom I cooked in GC's kitchen 1.214 and I use radio 1.1100F and it is loaded with plenty of memory left and stable.
I liked MerdinH's latest ROM. It was a tad sluggish(only when compared to MightyROM, compared to stock, it was blazing), but I couldn't stay with it with the Exchange bug(no auto delivery, must manually check) with the current release.

MightyROM, especially with the 4.13 release(which seems to fix the nagging bug I had with the volume slider) is definitely tops on my list right now.

As for the radio, 1.11 is definitely better than the stock 1.03f one. Others swear by the Telus 1.04 radio, but it kept kicking me into 1X mode after leaving slingplayer. Only turning data off/on or a reboot would clear it, so I'm on the Sprint 1.11 version.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Im om Juicy5 rom now... excellent!
Edit: and thats an understatement

Last edited by Maxx134; 03-13-2009 at 12:04 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mbrown8767 is a n00b

I'm wondering if anyone can provide any type of technical or performance feedback/differences between the different radios. I'm a big fan of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." so I don't generally go adding every patch imaginable.

With that said, my Sprint Touch Pro has got some REALLY lousy coverage and is frequently is 1x mode, so I just went ahead and upgraded to the 1.11. But I'd still like to know the difference.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro