PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 01:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

conkid is keeping up the good workconkid is keeping up the good workconkid is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Pro No Data

Hey Everyone... Just got my new touch pro today...turned the phone on saw that it worked, turned it back off called the sprint rep, gave him the DEC and he activated it. I turned it on and made a phone call and it worked fine. He let me go saying the data may not work for an hour... I complied. 3 Hours later no data. I read some posts from this forum.

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=176485

One person suggested that activating the phone if it was turned on previous to activation may delay the data process. I then turned the phone off and took the battery out, activated my other phone, unactivated it and activated the touch pro again. turned it back on. still no data! it's been about 6 hours...

Any thoughts?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:28 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: Touch Pro No Data

Quote:
Originally Posted by conkid View Post
Hey Everyone... Just got my new touch pro today...turned the phone on saw that it worked, turned it back off called the sprint rep, gave him the DEC and he activated it. I turned it on and made a phone call and it worked fine. He let me go saying the data may not work for an hour... I complied. 3 Hours later no data. I read some posts from this forum.

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=176485

One person suggested that activating the phone if it was turned on previous to activation may delay the data process. I then turned the phone off and took the battery out, activated my other phone, unactivated it and activated the touch pro again. turned it back on. still no data! it's been about 6 hours...

Any thoughts?
try doing the following, Press start> Settings> System> and then press on update profile, once its done updating, you should reset your phone, and then try your data.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:29 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

+1 .....
Old 03-12-2009, 02:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

conkid is keeping up the good workconkid is keeping up the good workconkid is keeping up the good work

+1 ? whats that
Old 03-12-2009, 02:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

omg awesome! merdinh; worked perfectly! appreciate it alot
Old 03-12-2009, 02:19 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

+1 is when you agree on the reply someone has posted, i had actually posted the same thing but as soon as i posted merdins had come in right before mine so i edited mine cuz it was useless to post the same comment twice. welcome to the Forums my friend.

Dont forget to thank Merdin if his aswer helped you.

Last edited by MoonZ*BabysH; 03-12-2009 at 02:22 AM.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: VZW

Ultima is keeping up the good workUltima is keeping up the good work

Just goes to show that the tech support here is vastly superior to what the average tech that works for a carrier can provide.

Just one of the reasons this place is so great!

PS. I see you're a new poster here so I figured I'd add that if someone helps you it is generally a good idea to hit the Thanks button on particular posts that you find to be helpful.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

sounds good, for sure this forum has saved my *** a few times, always appreciate the help
Old 06-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc-6700

jay523 is a n00b

i am new. i had a ppc 6700 and used the kitchen to load wm6.1 on it
i have come across a new htc touch pro that i would like to use, but it is flashed for cricket. i need help (step by step) on how to flash it back to sprint so that i can activate it. you guys are awesome, and have helped me in the past. so i am back again. please advise

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro