PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2009, 01:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

brukdibuddy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Charging the phone

i got a question is there a faster way to charge the touch pro like i went on vacation and had it on the charger for 6 hours and it went from dead to just 4 outa of 10 barz but feels like 2 cause it died real quic is there a cab or anytin to fix this? lol at time i miss my mogul fa battery life waz way better then da touch pro
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

grinn is a n00b
Re: Charging the phone

6 hours?? Whoa, mine's fully charged in roughly 2 hours from 2% battery life left. Has it always taken this long or is this a new problem? Maybe you need a new battery?
Old 08-24-2009, 02:15 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Are you using the cable and A/C adapter that came with the TP?

Old 08-24-2009, 02:24 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

brukdibuddy is a n00b

first i waz using my old mogul charger then im using anoha charger i didnt use the usb cable and adptor dat came wit it? cud dat b the poblem?
Old 08-24-2009, 02:27 PM
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brukdibuddy View Post
first i waz using my old mogul charger then im using anoha charger i didnt use the usb cable and adptor dat came wit it? cud dat b the poblem?
Not necessarily, however, I would get a baseline using completely stock components to understand the phone's normal operating parameters.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:32 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

brukdibuddy is a n00b

so wa shud i do?
Old 08-24-2009, 02:34 PM
The GrooGrux King

Quote:
so wa shud i do?
Well if you bought your TP new in box you should have the USB A/C adapter and the USB cable to sync with your computer and use with the supplied A/C adapter for charging.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:30 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

his mogul charger should work fine, i have onr of those left over and i get the best charging off that one...

it takes hr and a half/2hrs max to charge any of my TPs from completely died....

something has to be wrong with his battery....

also, i havent used it yet, but heard about it and its in the ROM im running, but nuerom has the "fastcharge" or whatever for better usb charging from a comp....can try that out as well
Old 08-24-2009, 03:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750

Also please give the definition of words like "shud" when you use them, as this is a slang not normally associated with PPC forums, and would allow for us to better understand your problem.

[edit] Punctuation makes things much easier to understand as well.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro on Alltel
Carrier: Alltel

rev800x is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
so wa shud i do?
Learn how to spell Ha ha! Just had to.....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro