PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cursor on Pro

Here's one that I came across. It works on the pro, the problem is being able to control it as smooth as in the video. It just doesn't seem to want to move like that for me. It was fun for about 10 minutes.

EDIT: Got some screenshots. You have to look kind of close for the little yellow arrow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (6.5 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (6.5 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot4.jpg (16.8 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot5.jpg (12.3 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip pirazu-pocketpc2002-204.zip (17.9 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

It is better to have searched and searched (and then ask) than never to have searched at all.
If my Comment helped, please hit the thanks button!

Last edited by The Coach; 03-09-2009 at 05:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Major_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuff

Thanks! Sounds wicked kewl, I'll try it on my pro tonight...

Service & Repair Questions? Check out this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74927

Sprint/Nextel Service & Repair Technician

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6932/ubda1308kz0.gif
Don't forget to click on the "THANKS" button if I've helped you.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:18 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

not to sound negative but what would be the purpose of this im just curious?

Edit: i know what it does and how it works but wondering the practicallity of it seeing as how our devices are touch screen.

Last edited by MoonZ*BabysH; 03-09-2009 at 06:21 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

prochobo is a n00b

A novelty. Not really useful when the phone's a touch screen. . . Kinda going back in evolution, but it looks cool!
Old 03-09-2009, 06:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It could help with bumpy plane or car rides, but I agree with the novelty. Plus it's one more thing that I can do with my phone that my friend's IPhone can't.

It's funny, no matter how useless the ap is, he keeps trying to convince me that his IPhone can do everything that my Pro can do. NOT!!
Old 03-09-2009, 06:28 PM

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

did some searching i found this other one which i guess is way more recent than the 07 pirazu. heres the original, OP post from his thread. Thank Toviaheli for it if it helps anyone. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=55530

Quote:
Originally Posted by toviaheli View Post
Download VirtuaMouse One-Hand v1.0 for Great Web Surfing and Device Operation on Windows Mobile Devices

If you have experienced using Samsung smartphones such as Omnia/Epix or i780i, you may be impressed with the mouse scrolling feature that allows a truly one hand operation when doing web surfing or function control on mobile devices . If you are hoping one for your Windows Mobile device that doesn’t come integrated with this great feature set, here is very useful software solution, known as VirtuaMouse One-Hand v1.0 from Innovision Corporation that can help you to emulate the same usage without any hardware modification by using the D-pad on existing device.

Once after installation, it will bring you to the simple VirtuaMouse setup interface that allows users to configure before the first time use. Basically there is a way to enable cursor acceleration, how fast a cursor speed responsiveness, an assigned button to show/hide the VirtuaMouse and even users can choose specific image of cursor (black, white with large, small, extra small size) that suits own preference. Immediate after that, click on the VirtuaMouse One-Hand icon and you are now ready to scroll the mouse with combination of left, right, up and down button on your D-Pad.

With the fully customizable setup, the software utility is claimed to be even better as compared to what being offered in Samsung Omnia/Epix smartphones. I have tried it myself on HTC Touch and it just works great especially when you are driving that almost no way to operate your mobile device with only one hand . The software utility is compatible with Windows Mobile 2003, WM5, WM6 and users can enjoy a full function 30-days free trial without any charge. Download the Windows Installer http://www.innovisoft.com/downloads/...ouse-Setup.exe

or cab file http://www.innovisoft.com/downloads/...-Setup-OTA.CAB
hope this helps
Attached Files
File Type: cab VirtuaMouse-Setup-OTA.CAB (225.1 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by MoonZ*BabysH; 03-09-2009 at 06:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:45 PM
No Mo' WinMo :(
Pocket PC: Nexus 7 / Galaxy Note 3 / Droid Ultra
Carrier: Verizon

MrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIPMrHawaii is a VIP

These are a good start. But I beleive what Hibby was hoping for (and what I would like to see) is for a pointer to be controlled by the touch capacitive panel at the bottom of the phone rather than the d-pad. Like the circle center in the d-pad. Kind of like a mouse pad for a lap top would be great!

I think it would be useful for Opera or other browsers. Sometimes it is hard to select the right link if there are a few bunched together (without the stylus of course).

Last edited by MrHawaii; 03-09-2009 at 07:03 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:10 PM

Check out the second post in this thread i put up the video of the .cab i put on here and it looks to be close what your looking for . i dont think a capasative version is out anywhere. but maybe this thread will generate enough buzz for it and a cook will try.

Last edited by MoonZ*BabysH; 03-09-2009 at 07:13 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:08 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g
Threadstarter

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

yea that is cool, but like mr hawii said i meant capacitive. so buzz this thread

Old 03-09-2009, 11:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This looks great. Way to go hibbs!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro